Chapter 73 Better Than Revenge

Taylor POV

'You look beautiful Taylor.' he compliments me at The door.

'Thank you for saying that you look very handsome.' I tell him grabbing him by the arm then getting into the Black SUV.

We get there and I keep Toby by my side to convince everyone and of Course Ed. I didn't think he would be here but I saw him he has a girl with him. I felt up set , He must know.. let's just see who can play it better.

me and Toby walk the carpet together Surprisingly someone grabbed the hand I don't know if I grabbed his or if he grabbed mine but our fingers locked together.

'did you do this?' he asked looking at our hands.

'No, I thought you did.' I laughed.

'No , But I can take the credit if your okay with it.' He asks and laughs.

'Go head.' I laugh. As we sit down. This has to be getting under Eds skin cause I didn't really treat him like a boyfriend when we went to awards shows, I don't really remember if I even walked the carpet with him.

Ed was sitting surprisingly close a few rows behind me and Toby. Toby wrapped his arm around me and whispered in my ear.

'I hope this is okay.' He says.

'Perfect.' I say and made it look like he was telling me something flirty as I knew ed was watching . I had No idea who that girl was. Yeah it did hurt inside but , I didn't make it show.

I perform tonight as I performed ,I played Mine Which i haven't played on an award show in a while  , on the big scream the music video was playing . Me and Toby getting married having kids. I glanced at Ed . Now he knew who Toby was . It finally rung a bell in his head. Then I look to Toby and its like my pain from Ed went away. Toby is the perfect Gentleman.

Then the awards went on as usually as I sat close to Toby. He made feel Good about my self. Like if I actually was dating him. Except not being completely able to kiss him and all that but Taking it slow is easy. If it was any of my previous relationships there would have already been a fight of some sort.

I won Four awards tonight each time I hugged Toby and Thanked him for being Here with me and the fans. Instead of Going to an after party we went outside of the arena where there was a little Grassy area with Like A little bond with fish and stuff very nice and it was dark outside and no one was out besides me and Toby Not even a single paparazzi because they were all at the After party Red Carpet.

'It was fun Taylor thank you. I had some of the most best times of my life here with you.' He says with his hands in his Pant pockets as we walk across the street to this pond place. He looked very handsome in his Tux.

'No ,Thank you. For doing this whole thing with me.' I say. We stop near the rope that blocked people from going into the pond. The pond was lit up with lights as I saw little fish swimming around.

'Ooo a bridge.' I say in excitement and walk up it with Toby.

He followed behind me. I stood there resting my arms on the edge of it.

I felt harm , Loving and gently arms wrap around my waste.

I turn around to face him his arms and hands are still firmly around me.

'What's wrong?' I ask putting my hands on his shoulders. He set his hands on the bridge railing Leaving me in between his arms the Bridge and him in front of me something I found out he loves to do.

I didn't let him speak . I just kissed him. A real Kiss,  No cameras for once. The I heard foot steps.

Then I looked up and there's Ed.

Toby turns around and keeps me behind him as if he was protecting me from something.

'Can I talk to Taylor?' Ed polity asks . which I'm shocked he wasn't mad.

Toby looked at me and waited by the pond which wasn't far.

'So is this it?... You leave me for something I said and now I find out hear kissing him?' He says quietly.

'Don't you have a Date Ed?' I ignore his question.

'Yeah I do and she's lovely.' He says.

'Great ...' I say its like my heart is breaking all over again. But then I look to Toby. and my heart fills with joy.

'I actually have someone waiting for me... as well we'll talk later Ed...' I say not wanting to cry.

'Taylor...I still love you.' Ed says.

I stopped with my back facing him. Shutting my eyes and tugging at my lips then Toby comes over.

'Ed , I think she needs some space right now.' Toby says nicely and Placed his Black Tux Jacket over me.

'I'll be waiting for you Taylor... This what you have with him.. I know its nothing.' Ed says and walks away. But little did he know that I like Toby.

Author Note: Took a while to think of this chapter. hope you like it. Ted SWEERAN isn't over don't worry.