chapter 45

Taylor POV.

I ran backstage as I was now becoming dizzy. I was hot and sweaty. I was light headed my vision was becoming blurring as I was trying to find somewhere to sit. I took off my I knew you were trouble outfit and was now in My leotard.  I saw Caitlin and grant And everyone else rushing towards Me in a blur I reached for Caitlin then after that everything went dark.

no POV.

"Taylor!." Caitlin yelled Kneeled down by Taylor. She was breathing but she was knocked out.

"Call the Ambulance now!" Grant yelled as Paul grabbed the phone putting down his guitar.

Caitlin Got water and a rag and was rubbing it around Taylor. Staying by her in the Ambulance truck.

They put Taylor on oxygen.

"Mama swift?" Grant called Andrea on the phone as Caitlin and Paul were up with Taylor getting her in a doctors room.

"Yes? aren't you supposed to be doing a show? what happened?" Andrea had concern in her voice.

"We had to Stop the show early Taylor is in the hospital." Grant said with as much calmness as he could.

"What?! what happened to my baby girl?" Andrea was now starting to panic.

"Stay Calm. I think it had something to do with Her and Ed breaking up. She wasn't eating and She was starting to get Hot and she passed out and threw up on the stage." Grant ran his fingers threw his hair.

"I'm going over there right now."

"Andrea your in Nashville we are in New Zealand i'd take at least a while day to get here."

~

~

~

Mean while Caitlin was with Paul debating whether to call ed.

"What do we do?" Paul says.

"He deserves to know , Then if he decides to come than ....he will. I think this is what she needs she needs him back." Caitlin says as she looks at Taylor. How she looks so helpless.

"Alright. But it could make things worse." Paul was right it could but , Ed still needs to know. Caitlin goes outside into the waiting room and calls ed. She tells him what had happened and he blamed himself Caitlin agreed that it was his fault and that he doesn't deserve her.

he began to cry over the phone and was saying sorry over and over again.

"I'm going over there... I'm in London I'm taking a jet I should be there in 4 hours." Then Ed hung up the phone.

"Yup he's on his way." Caitlin says to Paul as grant is now in the room.

"how long you think she'll be out for?" Grant asks.

"Not sure but let's let her rest." Then they all head out of the room.

~

~

~

~

"where is she?" ed asks Caitlin . eds wearing his usual he's in jeans and a white T-shirt.

"Here.." She doesn't give him eye contact she's very upset about what ed did.

"I'll leave you two alone." then she exits out.

Ed just looks at Taylor from where he is standing. He wanted to kiss her. and he regrets everything he did when she was gone. Eds eyes become teary eyed. as he asked him self why is she still in her Tour outfit.

He pulls a chair up to her bed. and sits there looking at her. He grabs her hand and holds it tight. Looking at her Red painted nails and He kisses her hand.

"Taylor I'm so sorry , I never meant to hurt you..." a tear slightly falls from eds eye and lands on Taylor's hand.

"I don't deserve you. I don't even know how a guy like me can get a beautiful girl like you...... I've missed you so much."  He puts his hand on Taylor's head. and moves her bangs from her face wishing she would wake up and flutter her beautiful blue eyes open and have her smile .

he leans over and gently kisses her lips as he noticed they were slightly open.  He noticed her Flinch.

"Taylor... " He says softly

He's heart is pounding . he's missed her so much. He wants her to wake up.

"Ed...." She flutters her eyes open Ed stares into them.

"Babe I'm here , I promise you." He leans to her and gives her a hug. Taylor wraps her arms around his neck. with a tears coming from her eyes.  She tried to hug him tight but she was weak and it was hard while she was lying down.

"I missed you ...." She whispers with her voice cracky.

Ed removes from her hug... And Kisses her. places his hands on her Face.

"I love you Taylor I'm sorry..." He rests his forehead on hers.

Then Taylor suddenly realised Why she was at the hospital. Because Ed cheated. Suddenly her heart felt broken again and She Pulled her head away.

"No , Taylor please." He grabs her hand put she pulls it away.

"No , No your Not." She says as she scoots up.

"Taylor you have to believe me... It was nothing I swear. I Love you. Only You. " He comes close to her. She wants to pull him into a hug and kiss him and make love to him. But she can't always take them back. She loves ed Though and she doesn't care . She wants him. She's been 4 months away from him and now that he's here she Wants to take advantage of it. Maybe this is what needed to happen, All this happened so she could see him and kiss him.

"Taylor it won't happen again. I'm not going anywhere . I'm staying here with you. to protect you and love you." She doesn't say anything back but pull him by his shirt and kiss him. Deeply.

as she sits on the edge of the bed.

One of her hands are wrapped around his shoulder while the other is placed on the side of his face as she guides him were and when to move his head.

Ed is lost by the feel of her kiss . as he opens her legs so he could scoot closer and press his torso to hers.

One of his hands is resting on her thigh as the other is around her waste.