chapter 34

Harry POV

"Can't believe she went with him!" I yell at Zayn

"You did everything you could , To get Ed upset. You even kissed her. he's not going to let her go." Zayn says.

What am I supposed to do. I want Taylor Back. I want her with me not Ed.

"What do I do...?" I run my fingers through my hair.

"Let me see.."

zayn thinks for a moment.

"Zayn you don't understand how hard it is to see someone you love with someone else." I tell him.

"Alright , how bout this... Become her friend first again. Show her your a good friend..

after that. Become More close to her. Show her your flirty side. Then see if you makes a move."

zayns idea wasn't bad. I think I'll try that.

"Fine a girl do a double date to show her your over her." Zayn finished off with.

"You think this will work.?"

"Doesn't hurt to try."

Taylor POV.

its around 1:36 PM just made some lunch for me and ed.

As we are now watching  Spongebob on the hotel couch. Ed has talked me into watching it.

"Your such a little kid." I rest my head on his lap. as he plays with a stand of my hair.

"Don't judge , Spongebob.... He's amazing."

Ed was so serious I start to laugh.

"Your so cute babe." I say while laughing.

"Babe..." I tap Ed on the leg.

"Babe.....BABE!" I yell.

"What!" He says looking down.

"Your so in to this episode You can't even hear your phone Beep." I get off from his lap as he grabs his phone.

"Who is it." I ask . Ed puts his phone down.

"It was Harry.... He wants to know if we wanted to catch dinner and a movie tonight with him and a date." Ed's face is confused.

"Well, Would you want to go?" I ask

he takes a deep breath.

"Sure why not... Let me text him."

Harry POV.

after about 3 minutes I get a text back. "Sure lad see you around dinner time."

Cool , Now I just need to find a date.

I text My friend Kendell.

~

~

~

~

Taylor POV.

Me and Ed Get ready then Head out to a restraint That Harry had suggested. Its a been weird that he wants to double date. But, I guess he's willing to put the past behind us.

Harry POV.

I'm waiting out side with Kendell until I finally see Ed and Taylor pull up in a black SUV.

They get out of the car and my eyes are completely on Taylor . She looks absolutely Beautiful wearing A red dress that showed off her favorite part of her body , Her legs.

Ed: Aye lad.

Ed comes up and shakes my Hand as I introduce Kendell.

Taylor then Hugs Kendell and introduces her self as if know one knew who she was . I loved that about Taylor. Then she says hello to me.

Harry: you look beautiful.

I tell her in her ear as we hug.

Taylor Takes Eds hand and walks in front of me and Kendell as Kendell just stands close.

I couldn't help but looking at there hands together as they walk wishing it was mine Taylors hands were in. Her hands were always soft.

The waiter takes us to a booth. Taylor and Ed sit together in one side. as me and Kendell sit in the other.

we talk for a while then we decide to order something.

Taylor: ooh what are you going to get babe?

She asks Ed. The way she looks at him Makes my heart melt.

Ed: hmm, I'm not quite sure. maybe just some dessert.

harry: what will you get Kendell?

Kendell: what will you get?

Taylor: are you serious Ed your going to start off with Desert?

Ed: yes, I'm that kind of guy. Everything is backwards.

I can hear Taylor then Laugh. Then I heard some kissing.

I didn't look, I was looking at the menu forcefully.

Kendell: You and Ed are really cute together.

Ed: Well, I think its Taylor who makes us look cute. Cause I'm not a stud Nor good looking. She's beautiful.

after we order and talked some more I take Kendell To go dance . I needed time to get away from all the kissing and laughter.

I then see Ed and Taylor Go to the dance floor looking more in love then ever.