chapter 47

Taylor POV

I begin to wake up 3 hours later it was now around 6:00 AM it was still dark. I woke up because I Heard Ed Talking to me again. I pretend to sleep and Just Listen To him.

"I'm sorry Taylor... I mean it.... I didn't mean to hurt you.... That's the last thing I would Ever do..." He puts his hand on mine as it was still laying on his stomach.

"I don't understand how a guy like me got a perfect girl like you... "

"I'm an idiot I know.... I hope you will have the will to trust me again."

with that being said it got quiet again. I could only feel ed Breathing pushing my head up and down.

I hugged him tighter. Knowing that I do forgive him . I'm glad that he's here with me and will Stay with me on tour.

~

~

~

~

I wake up next to Ed. "Good morning Taylor." He says with a smile.

"Hi." I say awkwardly still trying to wake up.

"Sleep good?"

"Better than I have been lately."

I say with a yawn.

"Caitlin came in earlier and she said that , There refunding Everyone's Tickets that came to the show last night. so there coming back today." he says as I get up and sit straight.

"thank Goodness.  I feel horrible for ending the show early."

"What happened anyways." He asks.

"I didn't eat at all the day... I was up all night. So when I was performing I was feeling Lightheaded and I just threw up on stage."

"I'm sorry I did that to you..." He says grabbing my hand.

"I'm better now." I smile at him.

"Good, Because I'm still waiting to make love to you." He laughs And kisses my nose.

"I'm waiting too." I say.

"now?" He grabs my hand.

"Tonight." I say.

"Its a date then." and he kisses my lips.

"I'm hungry." I tell him .

"Awe is my Taylor's tummy empty." He says in a baby tone. He puts his ear to my stomach. As if I was pregnant or something.

He gets up from the bed and pulls me up.

"Come on let's go get so breakfast we only got 3 hours so make it quick with getting ready."

I leave my white t shirt on and throw on grey sweats with Black keds I put my hair up in a ponytail and put on my black sun classes since I had no makeup on then we walk hand in hand to a breakfast cafe right across the arena.

No POV

Taylor and Ed ate and enjoyed there day together. after breakfast they walked around the arena and laughed until it was time for Ed to go out of the stage. Taylor watched from the wings of the stage like how she used to and sung along to everyone of his songs.

Then she got up on her platform and Ed came and wished her good luck.

~

~

~

then it was time  for everything as changed on the B-stage. They sung with passion coming from the heart as they staid close to each other.

Then the show was over and Taylor apologized to the crowd for last night. Taylor took her and her band out to dinner and they all danced and had a good time . Then they went home and as promised they had a romanic night in her bed room.