chapter 112

'Ed...The baby.' Taylor says trying to get ed off her. But , He was kissing her neck so tender that it was hard for her to even speak.

'She's fine...' He said and kissed Taylor on her lips. Caressing His fingers with hers.

'Mommy!' She heard Cameron yell.

'Ed seriously.' She said and he stopped and got off of her. Taylor got off the bed and fixed her Hair and went to go pick up Alison.

She was crying. Taylor placed the baby on her chest and rocked her gently.

'shhh.....Mommy's here.' Taylor said rocking her back and forth walking around the room. Carmon then barged in pretending to be an airplane and Alison Started to cry again.

'No playing in here. ' Taylor yelled at Cameron and walked out of the baby's Room with Alison trying to get her to calm down.

'Cameron get your little ass over here.' Ed said walking inside the baby's room. Grabbing Cameron by the arm out of the baby's room then shutting the door.

'Ed. Don't say that to him.' Taylor said Walking back with a bottle in Alison's mouth.

'He's barely 5 we can't have him  walking around here Cursing.' Taylor said opening back up the baby's room and setting Alison back in the bassinet.

~

Its was near 7:00 PM in the afternoon. Alison was asleep and Cameron and Ed both fell asleep watching the Lego movie. Taylor went outside her backyard and looked at the sky that was a pinkish color from the sun setting. She took a deep breath smelling the fresh air. She missed the Stage , and the crowds . She can't wait to head back on tour once Alison is at least 4 months old. She talks to her fans constantly on social media and tells them how much she can't wait to see them. They make her happy.

Taylor suddenly felt Arms wrap around her waste Gently.

'What's wrong Taylor?' Ed asked resting his chin on her shoulder. Taylor placed her hands on his that were firmly wrapped around her.

'Just thinking.... I miss working ... and Performing.' She says.

'I do too...Your tour starts up in about 3 months' He said soflty and kissed her cheek.

'I'm so excited.' She said and smiled to herself.