chapter 78

Taylor POV.

~Next morning~

'Karlie I need help.' I ask.

'What's wrong Taylor?' she asks with a very concern voice.

'What am I supposed to do if I love to people at the same time?' I say trying to ask calm.

'Well , girl I should be asking you that question I've never even been in love .' she says. Now what am I supposed to do.

'I say go for the cute one.' she says then laughs . I then laugh to,  in sarcasm since she wasn't helping.

'Karlie I'm serious.' I say.

'Look Taylor. Date Toby and just see how it turns out and if you love him as much as you think then go for it but , if not then , you know what you have to do.' she says. I think for a moment. and she was right , i should give Toby a chance Toby.

~

~

~

'Hey, you look very lovely' Toby says walking in and kissing me on the cheek. handing me a rose.

'Thank you, You look incredibly handsome you self.' I say with a smile.

Toby is taking me out to dinner tonight to get my mind off of things. We ate and drank a bit.

'Would you like to dance with me?' he asks taking my hand. He leads me to the dance floor and placed his hands on my hips. I wrap mine wrapped around his Neck.

We slow dance for a little bit then he removes my hands from his neck and he starts to play with my fingers which made me giggle.

'What?' he says and smiles . Running his fingers through mine.

'You seem to love to do that?' I say looking up at him.

'Your hands are very soft , I enjoy it.' He smiles begin to play with them again.

'Ahhh' I say and kiss him on the lips. He takes my hand and spins me as we continue to dance.

'Your smooth on your feet.' I say and giggle.

'You don't dance?' he says.

'Not at all.' I say

'I can change that.' we continue to dance through the night going home was a bit of a blur we had a lot to drink.

author Note: I'm back! SWEERAN will be back don't worry. :)