Connor?

Taylors POV

"Hey how are you?" I say while leaning in to hug him I hug him tight.  Connor is just how I remember him I missed him .

"What are you doing here in Nashville?". 

"I decided to visit".  

we sit down in a booth its actually really awkward.

Connor POV

I see Taylor walk in she looks beautiful just how I remember I miss her so much.

"Taylor ... I miss you."  she sits across from me and all I wish is to sit beside her and hold her in my arms like how we used to.

Taylor POV

"Connor... I still have feelings for you I always had...". I tell him .

I thought I loved Ed...  but maybe it was to take my mind off Connor... I never really loved Harry the way I loved Connor I'm completely over Harry...  But , ed.... Ed was my best friend and right now I'm not worried about him... Connor is the one I'm in love with ... and I guess I hadn't realized that until he was out of my life.

Connor: Taylor ... I'm sorry for letting you go when I shouldn't have I should have fought for you... we shouldn't have let long distance get in the way...

connor had a look in his eyes the look he only gets when he means something  I don't know what to do I'm in love with connor but part of me will always love ed...