chapter 53

Taylor POV

it hasn't even been an hour since Ed Left my house. And he's already calling me . When ever he says "If you need me I'll be__" He always ends coming back first.

"What happened I thought I was supposed to come to you." I say picking up the phone eating ice cream

"I can't stay away from you for more than an hour and I know your not going to come." He gushes.

"Ha okay? says the one who decided to leave." I tell him taking a big bite of ice cream.

"What are you munching on?" he asks.

"Ice creadjm" I had so much ice cream in my mouth I couldn't talk.

"What? "

I swallow it whole giving me a massive brain freeze

"Nothing. what do you want?"  I ask in pain. placing my hand on my head.

"to come over." He says.

"I have to go to bed early ed I have A show tomorrow and so do you and I am sick ." I tell him . My ice cream now looked like water.

"let me take care of you."  he says.

~

~

~

~

Ed ended up coming over and we staid up late , now I  am up and its 6:00 Am in the morning because I have a radio show to be at. Ed left early in the morning. I get dressed and head to the radio station they asked me about Ed and about but I didn't answer to either of them i wasn't in the mood because I'm feeling sick. Then I told them I was sick and they asked me about the throw up situation on the stage that happened and I told them I was sick what else would it be. Then I was greeted by fans outside which made my day better.  Until I Saw Connor from the corner of my eye.

He was just standing there watching me . I remember those days when he was the one I was calling NY boyfriend its weird now knowing that I'm calling Ed that.

I kindly excuse my self from the Fans And walk up to Connor.

"Hey how's it going." I shake his hand.

"I want a picture with the lovely Taylor Swift I'm a huge Swiftie." he laughs taking out his phone.

"Oh your serious." I say with my eye wide and a smile.

he gives me his phone and we take a selfie.

"Alright well nice seeing you again." I say and walk away looking back and waving to him.

"wait." he says.

I look back and he walks up to me.

"You didn't want a picture did you?" I say putting my hand above my eye brows to block the sun.

"Not really , I actually just want to catch up do u have a minute to talk."

"I would love too but , I'm meeting Ed for lunch." I say.

"that's actually what I wanted to talk about but , its fine maybe another time."  He says and puts his hands in his pocket I didn't mean to turn him down its just that I don't wanna cancel on Ed to hang out with an ex boyfriend that's just weird.

"Definitely." I give him a smile and head back to the SUV.