chapter 37

Taylor POV

its been 3 days since me and Ed have been to Florida . Instead of heading back out to Nashville we  ended up going to LA . I needed to get back caught up with ballet class and such. Tonight I'm heading out to the Oscars After party. I believe Ed is performing.

its going to be nice to meet up with some of my friends. Such As Jaime , and Jennifer..

~

~

~

~

Its around 8:30 pm so I'm getting ready to leave For the after party I'm wearing a long black sparkly dress with black high heels hair straighten and red lips. Me and Ed pull up to the party. Ed looking very handsome we danced with friends we would have danced with each other but, there wasn't any couples songs on only clubbing songs. I took pictures with other celebrities as ed performed.

"Ed is wonderful."  Jaime says. as I just finished taking a picture with Elton.

"He has a voice of an angel." I reply as I turn my head to see ed playing with the loop pedal.

"girls love him ,  His personality and Music makes him beautiful." She gushes.

"Absolutely." I say giving my attention to ed as he spots me in the crowd and smiles a bit.

Give me love my my my my Give me love my my my my .

He screams in the microphone as the song is now finished.

thank you.

he says taking off his Guitar.

"That was perfect babe." I tell him giving him a hug as he rushed over here.

"Thanks love."  he says and kisses my hand.

We then go to the bar and sit down and get a few drinks. I was starving so we also grabbed cake since ed loves to get dessert first. I didn't mind because I love to eat cake.

We staid and talked to people drank and danced until 3:00 in the morning.

Then we finally decided to head out.

"Wanna come back to my place?" I ask him. as we sit in the SUV waiting for Ed to make a decision.

" Do I get to sleep with you?" He asks.

"Define sleep?" I say then laugh.

"Like holding you while I sleep?."He smiles.

"Yeah, I can arrange that." I slightly kiss him on the cheek as we head back home.