I know

Taylors POV

I wake up from Texts messages from Ed.

Message from Ed:
Taylor.. I'm sorry I over reacted I just got jealous I can't bare to see you with someone else...

I need to talk to him , And Connor.

Message to Ed:

We should talk...

Message to Connor:

I'm sorry ... I miss you... I really do but , my main focus is on Ed I need to fix things with him...

I then quickly receive a text from Ed.

Message from ed:
Yes please... I will meet you at the cafe by your house in 10 minutes.

I don't get a reply from Connor. I quickly get dress and head to the cafe.

I sit down next to him on the same side of the booth. I just look at him and smile I can't stay mad at him.

Ed: Taylor I'm sorry ... I love you

my heart is fixed hearing ed say this. I don't even think twice but lean in and kiss him sweetly on the lips not caring who was watching.

Ed: What was that for?

Taylor: I love you.

Is all I can say I'm just glad to be able to have him again.

Taylor: I did tell connor I missed him and loved him Becuase I do and I'm not going to lie to you... but I ONLY Love him... I'm not IN love with him.

Ed: Are you IN Love?

Ed looks at me with his Arm around my shoulder.

Taylor: Yes... I am actually.

Ed: Oh really ? With who. I'll kill him if he hurts you.

I look at him and smile because he knows exactly who I am in love with its him its always been him.

Taylor: Just some short Ginger who might not be the best good looking guy but has a heart of gold....

Ed: Sounds like an amazing mate.

Taylor: its you... its always Been you.

AUTHORS NOTE :
sorry for the short chapter(!!!). anyways you guys wanted me to keep Ted sweeran Together so I had to come up with something to get them back sorry if its kinds out of the blew that they got back together :). THANKS FOR ALL THE READS :)