Chapter 24

Taylor POV.

Taylor: Harry I told you I'm Done.

Harry: Taylor You know I love you... I'm sorry.

Taylor: No harry, We've been separated for almost a year you can't just come back thinking I haven't found someone else.

Harry: Who Ed?! Come on Taylor , What is there to love about him? I can give you more.

Taylor: I'm Not going to explain My self to you. I LOVE Him. Not You. You were my past I need to move forward you put me through so much. I'm not going through it again. Goodbye.

I hang up the phone.

"What was that about?" My mom asks.

"Harry..." I say I wanted to cry.

"Is that boy still bothering you?"

my mom says with concern.

"Yes ... and I keep telling him I have found someone else."

my phone begins to ring again its my publist.

"Yes?" I say trying to act calm.

"Hello Taylor how are you doing today."

"I'm fairly well."

"Good well... we have some news for you and we aren't sure how you are going to react."

"like what?" I say walking out side.

"We need you to do a publicity stunt for the first time . Every celebrity eventually does one."

"Okay well what is this publicity stunt?"

"We need you to be seen dating one of the boys from one direction... You guys are both really big stars and if you are seen dating someone it could really get people talking and--"

"Wait." I say cutting her off.

"I need to date one of them? you know all of them have girlfriends except for one?".

I ask. Harry is the only single one.. wow this couldn't have come any closer to a bad time.

"yes. So Mr. Harry styles... Taylor you can't back out of this one , I know you and styles had a fling before but the world doesn't know that because you guys kept it a secret. "

"well I'm kind of dating someone." I tell her.

"Yes , I know Mr. Ed sheeran... we aren't asking you to break up with him , We are asking you to just not be seen with him in public... so?"

"Am I up for it? No I don't want to.. But I don't really have a choice do I ?"

"Not really. Great so we will give Harry the call. bye."

she then hangs up the phone. How could this be? I just got Ed back. what am I supposed to tell him? after a while of thinking I head back inside.

"You okay?" my mom says trying yo comfort me.

"You heard?" I say softly.

"yes... I'm so sorry honey."

"I need to go call Ed."

I say getting off the couch and going to the back padio.

"hello?" I ask.

"Babe? What's wrong." he ask.

"Ed... I need to tell you something?"

" Yes?"

"I can't be seen in public with you... For a while.."

I wanted to cry.

"What why?"

"I need to pretend to be dating Harry..." I stutter.

"Your fucking kidding me right?".

"No. I wish I was... its for a publicity stunt... I'm so sorry... I don't want to do it." I begin to cry.

"hey hey hey... its okay Babe... I understand Taylor please don't cry... I know what the whole publicity stunt is I had to do one a couple of years ago remember?".

"Yeah ... but still I'm scared..."

"Of what?"

"Ed... what if I begin.... to fall for him again.... ". I begin to cry again  I didn't hear anything from Ed but complete silence.

"I'll fight for you..."

"I love you.... Ed....." I say softly.

"I love you ....more..... more... than a best friend.....". a smile appears on face , Remembering me and Ed would always say I love you when we were friends and would always say as a bestfriend at the end.

"Get some rest love.. call me in the morning."

"Alright... night."

"night." then Ed hangs up the phone.