chapter 38

Ed POV

We get to her house and its dark . Taylor put her purse down and decided to Turn on the light when I stopped her. I pulled her by her arm close to me. I put by my hands to her Neck and leaned in a kissed her. something I was wanting to do all night she placed her hands firmly on my back. as I kept mine to her neck holding her head in place.

all I focused on was the touch of her lips .

Taylor POV

I fluttered my eyes shut as I kissed Ed. I felt Things in my stomach with this kiss.  The feel of his lips pressed to mine. Kissing in the dark with Ed almost seems like pretend. He never kissed me like this before. He then moved his hands to my Lower back much lower than what I expected. as I moved mine to his shoulders locking my fingers in his hair. Ed started smiling as I could feel his teeth on my lips.

"I think I have your Lipstick all over my face." He said.

"Shh." I said and grabbed his head and I kissed him. with me leading which way his head would turn as we kissed.  I slid my hand to his chin and moved his head the other direction lips attached.

then I start to smile into the kiss.

"I'm feeling my own lipstick on your lips." I say.

"I told you." I kissed him one last time then turned on the lights and saw Red all across Eds mouth.

I couldn't help but laugh.

"I can taste it." he smiles.

"You wanna wipe it off ?" I say with a smile then coming close to him wiping it with my thumb.

"No , because then it would be like me wiping your kisses off." He adds. then quickly kisses my neck.

"I don't wanna look at my boyfriend with Lipstick on.."

"Good point."  He says and grabs a paper towel and wipes it.

"here. you have it all over your nose and stuff ."  he hands me the napkin.

I wipe my face. Me and ed Go up to my room and sleep.