chapter 99

'Stop! Ed' Taylor says in laughter.

'Why? I like seeing you laugh.' he says tickling Taylor on the stomach.

She then bit his arm.

'Ouch.' He says and stops she started to bite her nails because she felt bad.

He looked at her and pecked her lips.

'I missed this....just the two of us..' Ed said softly.

'You regret having kids?' Taylor asked sitting up. Ed stared at the wall.

'Of course not. I just wish we would have waited.' He said.

'I miss the quiet too... we aren't going to have them for 2 weeks let's enjoy the peace and quiet while we have it.' Taylor rubs eds arm and rests her head on his shoulder. They sat there in quiet for a good 2 minutes until Ed spoke.

'I miss the kids.' Ed said. Taylor laughed and agreed.

~

~

~

Ed took Taylor out for lunch and walked around the mall and Talked while being photographed. Ed decided to buy some legos for Cameron when he got back home, while Taylor bought Alison a pair of cute baby shoes.

'ed have you seen Mer ?' Taylor asked looking around the kitchen. Taylor hasn't seen Meredith all day.

'No babe. I'll go look.' Ed goes and searches underneath the beds and in rooms. Until he found her in the bathroom sitting in the tub . He picked her up but she would move a muscle.

'Come on Mer Get out of the tub .' He tried grabbing her again but she wouldn't move.

'Taylor!' Ed yelled as Taylor walked in she went up to Meredith and grabbed her as she let Taylor pick her up. Taylor took Meredith to the bed thinking maybe she's tired.

Then she looked at Meredith as Meredith stayed there. Something wasn't right.

'Mer you feeling okay?' Taylor got down on her knees while Meredith was on the bed. Taylor ran her finger through her fur.

'Taylor she doesn't look good.' Ed says running Taylor's back.

'She's getting old ed...' Taylor said her eyes getting watery . Taylor knew the day would come but , She didn't know yet. But , Yet again Meredith isn't that old. she has to be at least in her 30s.

'She's not that old Taylor.' Ed said.

'She's sick or something look at her...' Taylor says picking Meredith up and taking her to the car. Ed followed behind as Taylor drove to the vet.