Chapter 19

2 months Later.

I wake up to a knock on my hotel Door. Why do they have to come so early. I open the door and its the UPS guys he gives me a box its wrapped up in Red with my name on it but it doesn't say who its from . I shut the door and go the bed I open it up and its a letter.

dear Taylor,

Taylor its me ... I want you to know that I'm sorry for how I treated you . you mean the world to me I got jealous and I'm sorry . I can't help knowing that your the most beautiful girl in the world and I once had you. but I let you slip through my fingers. that day when you said we had to break up and I said it was fine it wasn't I was hurt and that's the only way I could leave you with out crying ...I love you... accept my gift at least.

your mate ,

Ed

Once I finished I had a tear in my eye. I put the note down and Open the box. Inside it is a Necklace The shape of a heart its RED with a 13 on the back its a locket I open up the RED Heart and inside is a picture me and Ed were in the bathroom and he has his arms around my body kissing me cheek from behind and I'm taking the picture through the mirror.

I as interrupted by a knock on my back Padio There I saw him , My Ginger who I missed So much.

"Ed?... What are you doing here?".

seeing him made me smile.

"I wanted to check up on you...also because I haven't seen you in a long time..." He puts his head down looking at the floor.

"I love the gift." I show him the locket in my hand he looks at it with a smile.

"Can you help me ." I ask him handing him the locket. and turning around so he can put it on.

He latches it around my neck and I love it the gift is perfect.

"Come in." I tell him in a flirty but quiet voice grabbing hie hand. I walk close to him closed my eyes , head first and kissed him with my fingers locked in his hair slightly tugging at it Kissing him with everything I had.