chapter 52

Taylor POV

I get into the house and I was running a fever so I decide to lay down on the couch . Meredith comes and lays on my chest. I wish I was back on the road with Tour. I miss talking to fans and just being in a room with them , they always seem to comfort me and right now I need comfort. Now I'm starting sweat. I didn't go to drop off my proscription at a pharmacy and now I'm too sick to do it and I feel like throwing up. then the door bell rings and Ed Just walks in.

"What do you want?" I say getting up pretending I was fine but I wasn't.

"to say I'm sorry , I didn't mean it like that Taylor. Having kids with you would be amazing its just that I would want to be married to you first." he says sitting down on the couch as Meredith hisses at him. That's the first time she's ever done that too him . I guess she can sense that I'm upset with him.

"You said it Ruin your life Ed. " I fire back.

"I'm done fighting with you Taylor. Its like everytime we argue about something I'm constantly begging for forgiveness , I'm not doing it anymore so if you want to talk I'll be outside." he says then storms out the room he can wait there all night because I'm not going out there.

~

~

~

~

20 minutes later.

I've thrown  twice and Ed is still outside and I'm still sweating and I just really need my Medicine. But I'm not going out there . I grab a pillow form my room lay it on the couch. I grab an Ice pack and Put on my head so my fever could break.

then Ed comes back in.

"Fine you win. I'm sorry. "He walks in and comes next to me and sits down on the floor by the couch as I lay on the couch.

I turn my body so I'm facing the couch and not him.

He notices and puts his hand on my back  and rubs it.

"I'm sorry  .... I'm sorry.... sorryyyyyy". He pouts I'm smiling but he doesn't see it. 

he sticks his hand in side my shirt and continued to rub my back his hands are so cold.

"Your very warm Taylor." He stops and puts his hand on my neck.

"You have a fever." He says, he gets up and grabs a wet towel.

"Come on Turn around so I can put this on your head." he says.

"no." I say and Dig my face in the couch cushion.

"Come on take your medicine please.." he whispers in my ear and rests is face on my neck.

"Your mean..." I say as if I was acting like a kid.

"Your the one who won't take your medicine I'm trying to help you." He puts his hand on my thigh and rubs it as if touching me would make me face him.

"Do it for your fans... they don't want you sick." he says why did he have to say that now I am forced to look at him because I will do anything for my Fans.

"yeah well they also wouldn't me looking at you when I'm mad and because of you said to me." I sit up right and take the pills and water from his hands.

"If I would have known you wanted kids I would give it to you." He sits on the couch as I layed back down he grabbed my legs and placed them on his lap.

"Thats NOT WHAT YOU SAID ED." my voice was getting louder and cracky , Now you can tell I was sick.

"Do u want kids?!" He asks.

"No . " I say.

"Okay then so when your ready to talk again I'll be at my hotel." he says than walks out.