chapter 50

Taylor POV

2 weeks later [Back in The United states]

All I see is dark, I can feel him marking my body with every trace with his lips. I feel pressure beneath me but, With love. I hear sounds and are making sounds but, with passion. I can hear music and see candles lit through the dark.

I can feel him, Placing my Hands to his back.  And Squeezing bed sheets. But I wasn't asleep,  I was awake Alone in my home with the Best boyfriend I could ask for on his birthday giving him what he wants and loving every minute of it.

~

~

~

~

"good morning Beautiful." he says putting his hand on my head moving my Bangs out of the way.

I yawn "Sleep well?" I ask with a cracky morning tone.

"Sure did." He says still gazing at me.

"did you like your birthday?" I ask sitting up right.

"The best."

"Good , I don't think I've ever drank that much in my life." I say putting my hand on his.

"Taylor you only had 1 beer and 2 shots.". he looked at me like I was crazy. Yeah that might not seem like alot but for me that is , because I don't do shots or drink beer.

"Well...." I say with a dramatic pause.

Then change the subject… "I'm starving." I say getting out of bed and putting on close not caring that Ed could see me.

"Love the view." He says.

I throw a shirt at his face.

"Hey! that's not nice." he says pretending to be mad.

"I gave you what you wanted last night mister." I say then pulling up my hair.

"You can do it again if you want." he winks.

"PSH." I then exit out of the room because I was so hungry. I don't remember eating anything last night.

I head downstairs and grab the cat food to feed meredith. "Wheres the princess of kitty town!" I yell shaking a bag of treats as she pops up from under the couch.

Then I grab some peanut butter and a spoon and -- "Yummy some Cookie dough ice cream." I grab the spoon full of peanut butter and dip it in the ice cream and take a huge bite.

"Hungry much?" Ed asks coming down the stairs and kissing my cheek. then grabbing a bag of chips.

" probably going to start my period or something." I say taking another bite.

"I didn't have to know that." He looks at me with a disgusted face.

"What's the date anyway--- on never mind I got it." Looking at the calendar on the fridge .

"Yeah I should be starting in 2 days, so this hungry situation makes sense." I say grabbing some cookies.

"Hmmm soooo good." 

"Taylor those cookies are old... why don't we go get you some food." He says taking the bag away from me.

"Wait." I say looking at the expired Date. he was right they were old. half the time I'm not home so I forget to throw out bad food.

"Be back ." I say and drop the bag on the floor and run the Bathroom and threw up.

"Woah , What's wrong."  he comes to the bathroom with a cup of water.

"I think it was the cookies." I grab the water from his hand and drink it.

Author POV.

I told you I read your guys comments every single one of you comment about this so , let's see what happens . sorry for the short chapter. I needed to upload something so here you go hope you like this chapter tell me what you think! :) oh and this is the 5Oth chapter!!!!! :D