chapter 65

Taylor POV.

past few days have been exhausting finished writing some songs playing shows here and there. Ed's acting different. I can't really explain it... First he starts hanging out with Connor the guy he never liked... then he calls off the wedding then he suggested Connor as my male lead in my music video who I then kiss and he doesn't even say anything about it..

~

~

~

~3 months later~

No POV

'You son of a Bitch!' Harry bursts in to Taylor's home come towards Eds Face.

'Hey! Watch out harry' Connor comes and pulls harry back.

'Get off of me.' Harry pushes Connor Connor's a big guy so it do do much.

'What do you want harry?! tell me what you want to tell me it doesn't matter.' Ed says he's upset with him self Taylor is terrified as she sits on the couch the Pregnancy still in Hand just staring at it.

'You got her like this!' Harry yells then looks to connor 'What the hell are you doing here!' harry pushes Connor back with one finger pointing to his chest.

'They called me and don't push me!' Connor then pushes harry which makes Harry fall.

'You piece of ---' harry quickly gets up but it interrupted.

'Both of you STOP!' Taylor tries to yell but her voice is cracky. All three boys look to her all three of them who love her so deeply. She looks at the Handsome boys in front of her Tall good looking men who she once Told she loved. Then she looks to her left her Ginger the short guy who might not have the best looks but that just proves how much she loves him.

'I told you to leave him! now look at what happened your pregnant.' Harry has anger in his voice.  'Nice to see you too' Ed says with disgust on his face.

'Then you have this other piece of shit--' harry points to his left who Connor then interrupt's

'You think I'm happy about this? I've been in love with Taylor Since I first seen her in concert when I was 15 I'm 19 now and those feelings haven't changed. You don't think I wanna kill ed?! Because I do , no offence ed... But Taylor loves him harry I've witnessed it.. SO BACK OFF' Connor says and comes and sits down next to Taylor.

'I'm in love with her too..' harry says calmly.

'Alright that's it get out before I kick your ass out.' Ed yells at harry. Taylor then Gets up carefully  not knowing what to do so Connor then gets up and sits Taylor back down.

'I'll leave but just remember one thing Ed.... its your fault.' harry whispers in ed's ear and walks over to Taylor he puts his to hands on her face.   'I love you... I'll always be here for you... if you were with me that wouldn't have happened.' he points to her stomach Which then wrapped her arm over. he kissed her forehead then left.

'I'm leaving too, I can't handle all of this...' Connor gets up and shakes eds hand ' Good luck.' then walks to Connor.

Ed went out side for fresh air.

'I love you Taylor.'

Connor Tells Taylor grabbing her hand.

'I love too Connor' Taylor says. 'I really do....' Taylor glances to her test again and tears fall from her eyes.

'Hey its okay..... if you need me you know where I'll be ...' He kisses Taylor on the lips gently. And Leaves.

Taylor Gets up to go find Ed.

'Taylor...' Ed says as he's leaning over the balcony.

'I'm so sorry...' Ed says. barley being able to speak.

'it takes two people to make a baby Ed, Not one.. TWO.... I did this too.' she comes over and wraps her arms around his arm and leads her head on his shoulder.

'I'm in this if you are...' She Says.

ed looks at her.

'I'm here Taylor....I love you... and our  baby....' he says and plants a kiss on her cheek. Taylor was Glad Ed was Staying with her and helping her with the baby.

Author note: Alright my readers! I hope you liked this chapter! Comment if you do!  Comment any opinions you have :)

And Please Vote :)