chapter 68

Taylor POV.

'How dare you say that to me.' I open the door very angry. I'm not the one to yell in an argument or anything like that but, I can't control my self right now.

'Come on Taylor I didn't mean it like that.' he walks in Towards me pushing me to the wall but , Gently.

'Ed you never Mean it! you never mean any--' Then he kisses me.

'No Ed! ' I push him away. Not kissing him back.

'You can't just kiss me and act like everything is fixed! ' I push him out of the room and I walk past him.

'Can we talk Taylor?.'  He grabs me by the arm before I make my way outside the house.

'Leave me alone Ed! And get out of my house.' I yell walking out side and into my car. waiting for him to leave , But he doesn't he just shuts the house door with him still inside.

So I get out of the Car and into the house.

'Alright Ed. You wanna talk, Let's talk.' I say throwing the Car keys as they slide across the Table. I rub my fingers through my hair.

'Your not happy with me! I don't feel comfortable. I'm not the right guy for you and I've felt this way for a long time.' He says standing up.

I didn't really understand what he was saying. I didn't feel like arguing right now. I just want him to leave I need space.

'Okay. Your not comfortable with me. The doors right there.' I say pointing to the front door.

'Fine.' he says and walks away.

'Woah , Woah, Hold up! you mean to tell me you don't wanna be with me? I'm making this very easy for you and letting you leave and now your mad? wow, Ed VERY well played. Don't forget your cat.' I say pointing to the cat in the corner asleep in its bed as he picks it up he doesn't say a word but, walks out and leaves.

I put my fingers through my hair and slightly pull it. This is an never ending situation . Every time the same thing different relationship.

~

I call my friend Karlie because I know I can talk to her about anything even though I we haven't known each other as much as I have with Selena . But, I don't wanna talk to Selena for the fact she keep getting back with Justin and I know she can have so much better.

~

~

~

Karlie: Taylor you don't need him.

Taylor: What's wrong with me? why can't I be in a happy relationship...

My voice cracky.

Karlie: That's not true I can name two relationships you have been in and have been happy. Taylor lautner and Connor...

She says as flashbacks starts going threw my head of Taylor. How amazing that Boy was to me even though we dated roughly around 5 years ago.

Author note: like I said SWEERAN will be back. its My story too you know and like I feel like I need to switch it up a bit and make it more interesting. And so far its working because you guys keep wanting me to update to see what happens :)