chapter 83

Taylor POV

'What's wrong mer? why you looking at me like that.' Mer has been staring at me for about 20 minutes.

'Yo Mer ?!' I yell at her. She then makes her cat noises and continues to stare.

'she's taking advantage of your beauty.' Ed gushes. I out my hand on his cheek because that was really cheesy.

'Awe ,' I say then pinch his cheeks.

'I'm gonna take a picture of this.' I take out my phone and snap a pic.

I open my instagram app and caption it : This has been going on for the past 20 minutes I even took a picture and its still going on #Catstaredown #merstare.

'And you think I'm cheesy.' ed laughs.

'Shut up ed!' I yell and playfully hit is shoulder.

'Aye look, where she go.' I ask looking around this cat is so sneaky.

I get off the couch to look for her when Ed trips me and I fall hard on the ground.

'Ah!  I forgot my foot was there.' he gets off the couch and helps me up.

'I'm sure you did.' I say placing my hand on my stomach. I fell really hard.

'I'm being serious babe you tripped on my foot , I didn't purposely trip you.' He says and grabs an ice pack. he places it on my side.

'Forgive me?' he gives me puppy dog eyes. I smile.

'Yes I forgive you. give me a kiss you big baby.' I laugh. and kiss him quickly before replying the ice pack some more.