chapter 39

Taylor POV.

Harry keeps calling me for the past Week its all he does . I get a call from him like every hour. 

this morning I decided to go get some coffee I woke in an excellent mood and walked to Starbucks. Took loads of pictures with Fans and Talked. Ed is in New York for The weekend As he has a show he is doing.

he's been gone for 2 days already. 2 more days and we will be meeting at my Rhode island home. I'm sitting down minding my own business drinking coffee when harry calls again he's lucky I'm in a good mood so I answer it. what are you doing Taylor?

Taylor: hello?

harry: Thank you! you answered Taylor I need to talk to you. about that night.

Taylor: its a little two late harry its been over a week and now you decide.... no.

harry: Taylor please... I didn't mean to hurt you and you know that. I didn't mean to hit Ed either . even though he kicked my ass and I deserved It... I just wanna talk..

I think for a moment.

Taylor: fine....

Harry: thank you... I'll see you in about 20 seconds.

he says and hangs up.

20 seconds? What?

Then I hear someone clear there throat I look up and its harry...

"did you follow me?" I asks raising an eyebrow.

"I may have been outside your house before you left.." he says. and sits down.

"Great...." I say sarcastically.

" Taylor... I'm so so sorry." he says. with caring eyes.

"I've seen your cuts on the blogs... it's all they talk about." 

"Your lucky I didn't get a restraining order on you." I says harshly picking up my purse and throwing it on my shoulder.

"Don't leave." He says.

"What?".

"Let me make it up to you."

"No harry you've done enough. I'm gonna leave before people start to notice I'm with you... Have a nice day. " I tap him on the shoulder then walk out. leaving him in there.

"Taylor! ..... Taylor Alison Swift!." he comes storming from Starbucks as I'm about to cross the road.

I don't turn around . As I didn't want to draw more attention to what was all ready being shown.

"I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU... AND I WANT YOU TO BE WITH ME AND NOT HIM". He yells. as I hear gasps from people. I still don't turn around. I just cross the road pretending I didn't hear anything.