chapter 44

No POV

She hung up the phone and threw it across The room Screaming. Pulling At her hair. She was hurt .Now than ever. "Why!!" She yelled . Breathing heavily. Tears coming down, It was hard for her to breath while crying gasping for air. Her nose plugged. She had to get it together and go to bed because she has a show tomorrow.  But she couldn't,  she sat there. Across the world wanting to be with her Family.  She took out her phone and Deleted every picture she had of Ed. She deleted the messages , The videos of him and her. The Ringtones they made for each other. Every thing. She even Took off her Grammy necklace that he gave her and on the back it said Taylor & Ed. She Ripped up the Shirt that she would sleep with that smelled of him. She Was hurt her heart was broken . Shattered. She was so hurt No song could come out of her. Not a single Lyric She grabbed her guitar and strummed it But Nothing, Not a single thing made sense to her. She pound at her head wanted Words to spill. "Stupid. Stupid." She said banging on her forehead with her palm. She started to Strum again but , Instead She ended up breaking 2 Strings. So she set it down.

after about 2 hours of crying it was now 5:00 in the morning .  She had cried herself to sleep . Holding her self.

Taylor woke up at 12:00PM

Her head was hurting and all the memoires from last Night came flooding back to her. She got up and looked in the mirror Her makeup smeared. She only wish she had someone to hug.  She washed her face and put on some sweats and a white T-Shirt. Put her hair up in a ponytail and Her black sunglasses and head to rehearsal's. She made her way into the arena and everyone was there. her backup dancer's and her band.

"Taylor what's wrong?" Caitlin asks me after I had just got down rehearsing for Red . Knowing that I hadn't removed the glasses yet.

"Nothing." I say putting the mic on the standing getting read for The lucky one.

"Come Here." She says softly and pulls me by my hand and drags me to the side stage.

She took off my glasses.

"Taylor why are you crying what happened?"

"Its nothing." I grab the glasses and put them back on.

"No that's not nothing that's something."

I pull her into a hug tightly and cry.

"He cheated on me." I say breathlessly.

"Oh My gosh Taylor! I'm so sorry." she says hugging me back.

"Caitlin I don't know what to do. I loved him, and he does this to me." there was no stopping the tears now they were coming down hard.

"Shhh , Okay okay... Taylor I don't like seeing you like this ... finish rehearsal's then I'll take you to get something to eat you need to be Ready for tonight then after tonight will talk I promise." She says picking up my head with her hands . I Nod I'm agreement. And I put on my glasses after I wipe face and have calmed down.

"I'm sorry for getting your shoulder wet I just needed to tell someone I guess."

"Taylor you can always tell me. I'll always be your shoulder to cry on." She puts her arm around my back and I put mine on her shoulder and we walk back to the stage.

Some how I managed to Get threw rehearsals and fans were already starting to show up out side. So they sneak me out the back.  Were running behind so me and Caitlin had no time to Get lunch. I didn't even have breakfast and its already 6:00pm. Doors open in 30 minutes. and at 7:00 Opening Acts will hit the stage.

~

~

~

"You ready Tay?" Grant asks me . I guess Caitlin told him.

"Not really." I say as I get on the plat form. Waiting for me to be risen up.

"You'll do great Taylor love you." Caitlin says before she is rushed to the stage.  I here the cheers of fans and the Red Sign lowering. My pulse is rising. I'm ready .

"I'm walking fast through the traffic lights." I begin to sing as the crowd makes crazy screams.

I manage to get threw state of grace and holy ground . As its now time for me to introduce Red. I have a major headache though.

"Well , Hello Auckland! " I say rising the microphone Up as they scream.

"My name is Taylor, and welcome to the RED tour!"

~

~

~

Alright now its time for the B-Stage and I'm starting not to feel good. I'm so hungry. I manage to tell the fans that and they all scream.

The wildcard song today is haunted because a fan was holding up a sign saying sing haunted. I got teary eyed while singing and they all noticed making an "Awe" sound. 

Now its time for I Knew You were trouble. I'm flipping my hair while we do the Dubstep Break dance situation. when I start to feel sick again. I Bend down putting my hands on my knees .  Music was still going and dancers were still dancing but I wasn't. I stand straight and look at the crowd. I was crying and sweaty . They all looked at me with sympathy. As they could tell something wasn't right. My Blue eyes shined With wetness on my face as I just looked up at the Fans all the way at the top. My stomach was hurting I turned around from them putting my hands on my waste and threw up. In front of all of them. I was embarrassed as I ran off the stage covering my mouth knowing i was about to do it again.