chapter 106

'Cameron , No.' Taylor says taking away the cookie from Cameron.

He got upset and wondered off to the Living room.

'Ed this is your fault he's obsessed with sweets.' Taylor says hiding the Cookies.

'My Fault?.... I don't see it.' Ed said shoving two cookies in his mouth at once. Taylor rolled her eyes and Grabbed Alison from the play pin and took her to go change her diaper.

~

~

~

'alright , Thanks dad I'll be back in Nashville to come get them in about 4 days.' Taylor said handing Alison her dad and kissing Cameron on the head.

'Love you Cam. Be good .' Taylor said and then gave him a kiss in the cheek.

Taylor's going to NYC for a photoshoot and Ed will be in London Visiting his family. Taylor and Ed both met at the airport so they can each take there private Jets.

'Call me?' Taylor said giving Ed a hug.

'I will . Be safe. Face time me tonight ' Ed said and gave Taylor a peck on the lips then grabbed his luggage and Taylor did the same and walked there separate ways. They won't be seeing each other for about 6 days.

~

~

~

Taylor finally arrived in New York Around 3:00 PM . She settled for a Hotel just a Few minutes away from time square. She brought Meredith with her so she wasn't that lonely. Taylor met up with Karlie and they went out for lunch and shopped around at some stores. Taylor felt good to finally have some girl time even though she was missing the kids and Ed.

'Woah, Woah Stop.' Taylor said low while looking at Clothes she spotted Jake just a few feet ahead.

'What?' Karlie asked following Taylor's eyes and looking in the same direction.

'Its okay Taylor. He hasn't seen you. ' Karlie said . Taylor nodded and just turned the other way. Taylor for got about it for a second and shopped with Karlie enjoying there time. Taylor picked out a Mint green Dress that she loved and was on sale for $30.

'Running into you again?' Jake said . Taylor turned around and saw Jake once again Examining her from top to bottom. Taylor wished Karlie would hurry up from the Restroom.

'Why do you want Jake?' Taylor asked Looking around minding her own business. When inside she was really terrified.

- FLASHBACK-

Taylor just had walked through the door of Jakes house and saw he was on the couch watching TV and drinking a beer. She put her bags down leaned over the couch and kissed his cheek. Jake didn't say a word.
'Drinking again?' Taylor said going to the couch.

'What's your problem with me drinking?' Jake asked getting upset . looking at Taylor.