chapter 28

Taylor POV.

The car ride was silent with Ed, He knew something I could Tell . I could Feel it.

"Ed..." I say quietly.

"hmmm?" is all he said barley able to hear him. Before I could say anything we were already at my house.

"Get off so we can talk." I tell him opening. My door.

We get inside and Ed sits on the couch just staring at the TV like if he was watching something but wasn't on.

"Taylor... you don't have to say anything I know already." he says as I sit on the couch next to him but not as close as i wanted.

"You do?" I ask putting my head down.

"The pictures are all over the internet ... you kissed him... the way you used to kiss him... the way he loves to." Eds voice becomes cracky.

"No Ed, He kissed me and he Knew I couldn't do anything about it because the cameras I wanted to push him away."

"If you loved me the way you say it , You would have pushed him away." Ed gets up and just stands there.

"Taylor... He loves you. And you know it. I know it. I used to be his bestfriend remember? he would tell me everything when you guys were together... How , He loved it when you would smile at him. How he felt when you guys had your first kiss. How he loved holding your hand how, it made him feel protective over something so fragile. How He loved when you would Run your fingers in his hair like it was made of gold.... He told me everything. He's written Songs about you that you don't even know... " Ed telling me this I can see and hear it he's broken.

"Why are you telling me this Ed....." I say softly

" Because I feel the same way....as he does...But , Different...You...feel different." What was Ed talking about..

"What do you mean?..."

"Out of all the people in this world I feel like I know you best... and I know You have a different love for Harry then me. I was your friend when you were dating him. I could see it in your eyes how He made you feel. Now that I'm your Boyfriend... I don't feel that you feel the same way for me as you did for harry... Maybe its because I was your friend first..."

"No Ed ... I love you!." I get to him and grab his hands.

"Please no.. I'm not going to let this fall .I won't. All My relationships have Failed. I'm not letting this go." I say in a pleading Voice , Tears in my eyes. Ed is the last thing I want to lose. I will not Let him go. I won't lose him. 

He puts his hands to my face.

as I stare in his eyes.

"Taylor... I Love you... So much I promise. But, I feel like You need space ." My heart dropped To the floor . why was he doing this?.

I've never begged for anyone , I'm not someone who begs. But I don't care He's not going to walk through that door and this be over.

"No Ed please don't leave me. I love you not him! Why are you doing this!! I fall to the ground Crying.

Ed POV

I hate seeing Taylor Cry. She falls to the ground crying. But I knew that I needed to get away for a while I need space.

"Taylor. Don't cry." I kneel down near hear. and move her hair out of her face.

"Don't break up with me.." My heart sank ... I can't leave her. I love her too much. She's my world. My eyes begin to water as I hold Taylor in my arms. I can feel her tears On my shirt.

"Please... please..." she cries her face to my chest.

"I won't

.... leave you..." I say.

Short chapter : I know But people were commenting wanting more so here you go :)