chapter 98

'Taylor where are you?'

'I'm home I got locked in the basement . Harry came over to say hi and he was trying to get me out when I heard you come in the house but, Harry wanted to get me out first before he went to you.' she said making me feel relief .

'thank goodness. Why was the baby on floor?" I ask.

'harry must have been playing with her , Come home.' She says exhausted.

'Why was one of the cars missing.... I feel like such an idiot.' I say . Feeling really really stupid .

'You have it ed.... you have it...' She says as if I really were stupid.

'Shit...that's right  Who was the man that answered your phone and why did you scream my name?'

'a guy to unlock the door. I didn't know if you were home or if you could hear me so I screamed your name.'  My heart finally calmed down knowing Taylor is okay.

I explained everything to my brother and I grabbed the kids and quickly went home.

'Mommy!' Cameron yells hugging Taylor by her legs while Taylor picks him and I have Alison in my arm and I hug Taylor and kiss her.

'Taylor don't scare me like that.' I kiss her head then her cheek.

'I'm sorry.' She says and kisses me on the lips. I was scared for my life. I never want to be that scared again.

~

~

WRITERS BLOCK. I'VE HIT MAJOR WRITERS BLOCK. I CAN'T EVEN FINISH THIS CHAPTER.........UGH!