chapter 70

Taylor POV.

'how long has it been , since you've seen him?' Toby asked as I take a bite of my salad.

'Its been a couple of weeks...' I say with a mouth full of salad. I didn't care since it wasn't an actual date.

'May I ask what happened?' he asks in his england accent. I told him everything. it was nice seeing Toby again since we had amazing times on the set of Mine .  We then walked around a park at night and made sure paparazzi got pictures. we weren't going to do any PDA just yet Then he took me home.

Ed POV.

I wake up the next morning with a massive hang over I've been drinking everyday since me and Taylor broke up. I made a huge mistake but , I didn't feel right for her. I'm to short for her , I'm not good looking enough for her. I felt very awkward. And I know I shouldn't have felt that way knowing someone as beautiful as her dated someone like me and turned down all the studs. The truth is....That....I felt to ugly for her.

Taylor POV.

'How was it?' Karlie asks.

'Not bad. it was fun to see him again after years.' I tell her with  smile spreading across my face, She couldn't see it. But, I was.

'How do you feel about ed?' she later asked. I took a deep breath and told her the truth.

'Miss him... a lot.' I tell her.

She then lectures me of how much better I could do and I knew that , But it didn't matter because my love for him is real. All I'm doing right now is teach him a lesson.

~

~

~

Ed POV

Rumors are everywhere on how me and Taylor broke up. And how we both moved on. I didn't move on and I didn't see any proof that she moved on until I kept looking through her twitter tweets from fans. and About 10 pictures popped up of her and some white guy.  what the hell? I say to myself is she really moving on.  I wanted to cry. For the first time in my life I felt Betrayed. I knew for a fact this has to not be real and until I see that he is her boyfriend I will continue not to believe it Only because every time she hangs out with someone the media always thinks there dating. Once I see a picture . A True Picture. That they are dating

.... I'll let her be happy... with out me.