chapter 103

'Its alright , Don't pay attention to him, we'll walk right pass him.' Ed whispers to Taylor as she got a little tensed when she noticed Jake right in front of her. She hadn't seen him in years and wanted to keep it that way.They were at the MTV Movie awards so it's not a surprise Jake is here. Taylor hasn't been to a movie awards show in a while just to avoid running into Jake.  Ed knows what happened with Jake and Taylor . Jake Took Taylors virginity then Dumped her on her birthday but , Not only that , Jake abused Taylor Physically he was obsessed with her and didn't like it when she would wear heels or makeup when they were out in public because he thought everyone wanted her. Which was True because she's Beautiful. What made Ed really dislike Jake was that Taylor was a teenager when they dated and the fact that Jake was in his nearly late 20s and Took something like her first time away from her is absolutely Perverted.

'Taylor , I just wanted to say that you look amazing tonight.' Jake said walking up to Taylor as if he was waiting for her. Jake didn't even look at Ed and pretended he wasn't even there. Taylor didn't want to look at him as the memories of him and her came flooding back. The night that meant so much to her but , The man she was doing it with cared so little. Days and nights when he made her his own but , Instead he Broke her. Taylor doesn't love him at all she Despises him and can't stand him.

Taylor walked right pass him holding on to Ed tight not making eye contact with Jake.

Author Note : Here's a little sneak peek of the Upcoming chapters . wonder what's gonna happen? Leave comments below.

Oh , And thank you so much for 1k I'm votes!! and almost 30k in reads! I never thought this Fan Fiction was going to do so well like the way its doing now. I made it because I was reading Fan Fictions all day and decided maybe I should make one just for funYOU GUYS ARE GREATS! AND TURNED IT INTO SOMETHING SO MUCH MORE! :)