chapter 71

prologue:

For the past Few weeks Taylor's been Seeing Toby they've been hanging out in public as friend's making it seem like there dating. She misses Ed . Ed misses Taylor deeply and every time he sees a new picture of Taylor and this guy he calls Ass It gets him mad. Taylor doesn't realize that Toby has developed feelings for her.

Taylor POV.

I'm going out with Toby again tonight. I don't know how long I can take this. I Miss Ed too much.

Had an interview Yesterday. They asked me about Toby. I didn't tell them anything. I didn't want to talk about neither of them. The fact that I'm still hurt inside.

~

~

~

'This has been fun Taylor. Hanging out with you.' He says. we're in a boat going on a quiet boat ride . as someone rows. I never really been on a boat ride like this. Bedsides the Mine Video . Which Toby didn't know how to row and he still doesn't that's why he's not rowing . I remember that like it was yesterday. Paparazzi are taking lots of picture's right now but there really quiet about it . I think right now is the time to convince them. The world.

'Its been so much fun.' I say with a smile because it really has we've been doing this for 2 weeks hanging out almost everyday. Being Seen some where else each time. Not giving any PDA.

'Its nice outside... Look the sun set.' he points.

'Beautiful... maybe we should convince them. More.' I slightly say.

'You sure?' He asks.

'Yeah.' I say glancing to his lips then back to his eyes. I don't know why but I just wanted him to kiss me already. I haven't kiss someone in the longest time.

'Well I could Kiss you.' He says softly.

'You could.' I say giving him permission.

He puts his hand on the side of my face and the other grabbing my hand. His lips are placed on mine . as he slowly moves his head twisting our lips together. I felt This before. When he kissed me on the set of the music video. But this time was better he felt more confident. He moved his hands to my thighs bringing me close to him since I was sitting in front of him. I put my hands on his face. Then I heard paparazzi Whistling. Then I removed. Looking the other way away from him biting my lower lip out of embarrassment . I Don't think I  even kissed like that with Ed in public.

Author Note: WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF THE UPDATES SO FAR? IN MY OPINION I LIKE IT LOL.