chapter 95

Taylor POV.

'Positive.... No no no.' I begin to panic The Test just Read positive I knew this would happen. Why Did I get off the birth control. I keep seeing the word Over and over in my head. I can't raise another baby not right now.  How do I tell Ed this? 

I go downstairs Where Ed was with Cameron Teaching Cameron how to play the guitar we Got him a small Acoustic guitar so he could start young.

'Babe..can I talk to you for a minute.' I call Ed he looks up and walks over.

Ed: What's wrong Taylor?

Taylor: This.

I hand him the test and and take a deep breath he looks at it.

Ed: what? We used protection there's no way.

Taylor: I wish it wasn't true but , I took 5 of them and all of them say the same thing what are we going to do? your going to be going on tour and I'm going to be promoting My new single and ...

Ed: Alright calm down. There's nothing we can do..... We're having another baby....

part of me is extremely happy but the other part knows its not a good timing with Ed leaving I don't want him to miss this pregnancy he help me with Cameron.

'We having another baby.' He puts both his hands on my face and kisses my head.

'I love having babies with you... your the perfect Mommy and Cameron is the most beautiful baby.' He says leaning his forehead on mine. He made me feel better and a smile appeared on my face.

'I promised I'd never leave you... and I'm here and were gonna get through this.. We have more than enough room for 2 babies.'  He continues with and Calls for Cameron  Cameron wobbles his way other to eds legs . Ed picks him up with his left and hand and wraps his right hand around me.

I poke Cameron on the top of his nose and smiles at him . Having another one of him around won't be so bad. 

Author note: it took me all day to come up with a plot For the upcoming chapters but I have one! :)

Guys go vote for Taylor RADIO DISNEY AWARDS AND I HEART RADIO AWARDS!!

AND ACM FOR TAYLOR ENTERTAINER OF THE YEAR! :)