chapter 76

Taylor POV.

'You okay? your not going to go after him?' Toby asks as he walks me to my door.

'I know what I want...' I say softly.

'What do you want?' He asks.

'My bed... I'm super tired.' I say and walk into my house.

'Its late Toby , I don't want you driving so you can sleep here if you want.' I say sounding very depressed.

'If you don't mind ... thank you.' he says I hand him a blanket and tell him good night and he's free to go in the fridge when we wants. then I head up to my room trying to fall asleep.

Toby POV.

Taylor has a beautiful house. She also has a cat which I just met because she came and sat by me as I was watching TV. I stand up and look at all the photos Taylor has in her home. I like Taylor a lot. She doesn't understand how much I like her. I'm not going to show it because then if I do , She won't go back to Ed and I know she loves him. Kissing her though... I smile every time I think about it. Feeling her lips on mine and how sweet they tasted just like how I remembered. I walk upstairs and fine Taylor laying in her bed with the door open. I lean over the door and just watch her.

'Toby..' Taylor says . I could tell she is crying.

'Hey what's wrong...Sorry didn't mean to uh --  never mind' I walk to her bed and sit down on the side of the bed by her face.

'I'm so confused.' she says and wipes her tears.

'About what Taylor? You can tell me...' I say rubbing her back.

'about everything ... ' She says she sits up straight leaning against her head board .

'About ED... You.....mostly on,  how... I feel about you....' She says. I'm caught off guard a bit.

'What ever you want... I'm not asking you to choose. ' I say placing my hand on her.

'Kiss me....' She says . So I do. I kiss her with everything in me. Laying her down on her bed and kissing her with so much love. Not knowing if It'll be the last....

~

~

~

Taylor POV.

I wake up around 7:00 am and Toby is asleep on the floor next to the bed. I look down at him and stare at him while he's sleeping.  What are you doing Taylor? I do fall too fast but with him its different and you know it. I say to myself. I reach my hand to him and run my fingers through his hair. He's in such a deep sleep , He's so quiet.  I get off the bed and change into some grey sweats and a Baggy T-shirt. I walk over down the kitchen and start to make some coffee.

'Your up early.' Toby says.  standing up scratching his head with sleepy eyes. I giggle a bit , And hand him his coffee .

'Thank you.' He says and sits down taking a sip of it.

'Your welcome.' I say and sit down in front of him and drink my coffee.

Trying yo brush off what happened last night but I can't.

Awkward silence .