chapter 101

I cried on the way home back to Nashville. I couldn't get the pictures that I saw of Ed kissing that girl out of my head.  Every time I would close my eyes the images kept re- appearing as if they were painted on my eye lids. i looked at my wrists that were slightly bruised and I can't even believe Ed actually hurt me. Physically.  I finally got home I dropped my luggage and ran to the bathroom to throw up. My stomach felt horrible . I'm tired of Getting my heart broken , I'm tired of having to live through the pain of heart break. 

I wash my face and checked my phone and saw I had a miss call from Ed I Listen to the voice mail.

'Damn Taylor , answer your phone I want to talk about this .. '

I deleted the message .  I called my mom and asked her if she could keep the kids a little longer. Telling her me and Ed wanted more time , Even though that wasn't the case at all , I just didn't want her to worry.

Ed called back and I answered it like an idiot.

'I'm on my way To Nashville I'll be there in 30 minutes.' He speaks. I stay silent on the other line.

'Your really bringing some good writing material . Keep it up.' I say Sarcastically and Annoyed and hang up the phone.

~

~

~

'Come down Stairs Taylor.' I hear Ed say as he walked in through the door slamming it.

I get out of bed and walk to the living room.

'Get out of my house Ed! I'm not dealing with you , Don't give me your Dumb ass Excuse that its the beer!' I say and push him by the chest. He looked at me and Didn't say anything he knew I was right.

'Your stressing me out Taylor! YOU THE KIDS EVERYTHING! ' he yelled!

'Then leave Ed! You honestly think I haven't went through this before! CHEATING , THE MAN LEAVING, MY HEART BREAKING , TEARS FALLING, I've been through it all! ' I Yell tears in my eyes . I got a pain in my stomach and I fell the the floor. Holding my stomach as Ed stood there in disbelief of what I said. He knew I've been through so much . He knew I went through hell with Jake and Joe.

He came down to me .

'I need love ed.... I've been hurt so many times ..... its hard for me to trust people.....' I whisper.

'You know I love you Taylor... and this...' He picks up my wrists 'I didn't mean this.... I never want to hurt you... That kiss... I thought it was you , that's why I'm beating myself up over it because , I thought it was you... how could i have thought that?' He says his voice very low and more calm.

I sat up right and Tucked a strand of hair behind me ear.

'Its normal for Couples to fight... right?' I ask.

'Yeah...' He says .

'You hurt me Ed....' I cry putting my head down . Wiping my Eyes with my hand my Makeup getting smeared.

'You Physically hurt me... I saw your eyes... it wasn't you. I didn't know that person that had his hands on me ,  squeezing me.'

I cry.

'I can't believe I did that. I can't believe it..' He says.

Author note: Another update? YES.