chapter 77

Taylor POV

'Are you hungry Taylor? maybe we can go get breakfast.' He asks breaking The Silence. I look up at him from taking a sip of coffee.

'Starving. You might have to go get some clothes.' I say looking at what he was wearing which was his Tux Pants and his White muscle shirt that went underneath his Really nice white button up and a black blazer.

Toby went to go get some clothes . I'm not sure from where since he doesn't live over here maybe he went to go buy somewhere while, he was doing that , I was taking a shower I braided my hair to the side and threw on a dark blue beanie a long sleeve stripe shirt and some jeans with dark blue oxfords . I sprayed some perfume and did my makeup as usually adding my Red lips. Toby then comes back nice and clean a shaved face and smelling very nice . I love when boys smell like Cologne. He's dressed casual.

'You ready?' he asks in his England accent. its to die for, its absolutely so amazing and attractive.

We Head out to McDonalds and sit down as regular people no one bothered us which was nice and I appreciated that. After that we went to the zoo. I suggested it since there was nothing else I was doing today. We went out as friends. But , When we got to my house is when I could tell something was up. as we were watching TV.

'What's wrong Toby?' I asked.

'I feel like I need to be completely honest with you... and I want you to be honest with me.' He says.

'I'm all ears.' I say as he began to talk.

'I feel very....Protective over you....in a sense of , I don't want to be away from you...I feel something for you, That I've never felt before... But , Before I can continue I want to know how you feel about me...' he said. I looked at him and took a deep breath.

'Can I just get straight to the point?' I say not wanting to go Into details.

'Of course' he says giving me Hus attention.

'I love you ...' I can't believe I just said those words.

he looked at me and without any hesitation he kissed me passionately. That made my stomach turn. For once I was pain free and I could love from a normal place. Yes , Toby might be my first True love. But , Ed will always be my first Real love.

'So this is what True love feels like...' I say in almost a whisper leaning my head against his.

'I guess so... I love your eyes Taylor.' he says Sweetly. I didn't know Toby had a sweet boyfriend side to him. I smile sweetly at him. And Force his lips back on mine.

~

~

~

'Taylor I need you back in my life.' I wake up to a phone call from Ed. After last night Toby is all I'm thinking about.

'Ed you said you needed space I'm giving you space.' I say very annoyed to hear him. I wish I could take everything back. I wish Ed was still my best friend again. I lost that.

'I don't want space I want you... Only you.' He says softly .

'Not now Ed..  you made your decision , as I made mine.' I say.

'What do you want me to do Taylor! I'm asking for you back. I thought you cared! about us!' He yells.

'I do Ed!  but , your not good enough for me! you party way too much you drink , you smoke! you don't want kids and I can't seem to say yes to you when you ask me to marry you,  what does that show you?' 

I fire back. By now my heart was racing.

'I'm not good enough for you? you have to be Stupid! Taylor! You wanna know fine! Go do him! Sleep with Him all you want love him! HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOU AS MUCH AS I DO! REMEMBER THAT! HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW YOU.' after that he hung up. I threw threw the phone across the room.