chapter 90

Taylor POV

I'm getting the baby ready because my parents are coming over To see him for the first time since he's been born which its been only 2 months. Me and Ed wanted the baby for our selves the first 2 months.

'My baby's taking my New baby a bath.' Ed comes in and wraps his arms around my waste as I'm drying Cameron on the baby changer. 'Wanna rub the baby lotion on him?' I hand ed the lotion and watch him gently rub the lotion all over Cameron.  Once he's done I put the diaper on as ed watches and I put on his clothes he might only be 2 months but we like to dress him up nice. I put him on some little skinny jeans and a black little muscle shirt and a dark blue plaid collar button up shirt and some black socks since he's to small to wear the shoes Ed bought him.

'Who's my cute little baby! ' I say in a baby tone and play with his little hands.  I grab him and take him to the living room and set him in the rocker as Ed put on the football game and was watching him as I continued to set the table.

'Where's my Grandson?!' my mom walks into house in excitement its weird hearing her say that.

'Oh my Gosh! he's the cutest thing I've ever laid eyes on' my mom finds him in his rocker and picks him up.

'Hey!' I walk in removing my apron. I hug my dad after he hugs Ed. My moms sitting on the couch playing with Cameron. I hug her while she is sitting down and I sit down next her as so does ed and my dad.

'Gosh Taylor he's beautiful.' my mom says smiling at him tapping her finger on his nose and making him smile.

'Looks just like you.' my dad says.

'Swift's genetics are very strong , He has the blue eyes blonde hair and light skin.'  my dad finishes off with and hands me a gift.

'What's this?' I say and open it its some baby clothes for Cameron.

'Awe thank you so much' I hug my mom who passed the baby to my dad.

'Hows the feeding?'

'Its a pain.' I admit  as they hand me Cameron. he's making little baby noises sucking on His fits.

'Awe my baby has a baby.' my mom kisses my head.

'Ed you did a well job making my Grandson I'm proud of you.' my dad places His hand on ed's shoulder.

'Thank you it means a lot.'

he smiles.

'Do you guys know if he'll have a natural Accent like ed?' my mom asks.

'We'll have to wait and see.' I say looking at Cameron and smiling he really is the cutest thing.

My stayed and ate dinner and we all talked and laughed until they went home. Me and Ed then go put the baby to bed.

'Thank you for giving me my first baby Taylor... and my  first love.' Ed says to me as we are watching Cameron sleep. I turn to Ed and Wrap my arms around his neck.

'Thank you for giving me my first Baby , My first Time , My first love , my first long and happy relationship.' I say looking straight into Eds eyes as he wraps his arms around me.

'I love you.' he says and leans in and gives me a passionate kiss he never fails to give me butterflies in my stomach.

'I love you too ' I say then kiss him more.

'Why don't we go upstairs and make Cameron 2.0? Ed Says and kisses my neck  I laugh slightly running my fingers through His hair.

'I think Cameron 1.0 is good for now' I laugh and smile at Ed who smiles back at me.