Thanks Guys for ideas.

Taylor POV

I ended up falling back asleep Ed had to leave so I was left alone. My pain on my side seems to be getting worse but I'm going to try to not bother with it because I don't like going to the doctors its too much hassel trying to get in and out.  I wake up and take a shower trying to keep my mind off things. I check my phone and I got a message from Connor ?! what why was he calling me . Me and Connor used to date before I even dated Harry.. and I loved connor so much We were forced to break up Becuase of travel and he had school but I was very happy with him.

Message from Connor:

I know we said we weren't going to bring up our whole dating thing but these past few months have been horrible without you.. I need you back in my life Taylor....I miss you. -Please reply  I know you still love me every day you would tell me...

What do I do? I am with ed me and connor said we wouldn't bring up the break up or anything but....I do miss him.

To Connor:

I have missed you 2 ...

~Send~

What did I just do! ...

AUTHORS NOTE

THANKS GUYS FOR THE IDEAS (!!!!!) you have helped me alot (!!!!) I know this is a short chapter I will be uploading again later :) Thanks for all the read (!!!!)