chapter 36

Ed POV.

"Taylor your arm is bleeding." I just noticed as we Get to the kitchen.

"Don't worry about me, your the one bleeding from your lip."

She gets a rag and starts to clean it.

"I don't care. I'm worried about you." I take the rag from her and put it on her arm.

"Yeah. But you need your lips." She gives a confused face knowing what she just said made no sense.

"Well you need your arm." 

I tell her keeping the rag on her arm.

"I can't believe he did that to you... Push you like that... you don't know how bad I wanna hurt him."  I look at her with sympathy. as I kiss her cut.

She laughs a bit.

"You did enough." She says taking the rag from my hand again and putting it on my lip.

"that's going to be in the media you know that right?."

"Yeah.." I say looking down. I noticed Taylor is also bleeding from her knee.

"Taylor Your knee." i say and She looks down.

"Oh Hey?" she says looking down at her knee and waves to it .

"What...are you doing." I say questioning my self if maybe she had hit her head.

"Saying hello." she says. and gets the rag and wipes it. then she looks up and laughs.

"Your so ...YOU." I say and pick her up over my shoulders and bring her go the couch.

"Your lucky your my boyfriend , or I would be kicking you." she jokes.

"Yeah yeah sure." I say as I lay her on the couch. and kiss her.

"I taste blood." she says in between our kisses.

"Say hello." I say then she giggles as I continue to kiss her.

"don't you taste it.." she looks up at me.

I lean down and kiss her again.

"All I taste is Taylor...good... yummy Taylor swift."  I laugh.

"That's not funny....." she says serious then pauses.

"That's 100% True. I am yummy." she laughs then lightly says she is kidding

and really gets into the kissing.

"I wanna watch a movie." She stops kissing and puts her hands to my chest.

I get off of her.

"I don't see what could possibly be better than kissing you... but okay." I tell her.

"Well I can't kiss my self ... So that's one reason." she says. getting up and turning on the TV.

"Well your an extremely good kisser.". I say as she comes and sits on my lap.

"Thanks for saying that." Then she gets serious.

"Now your serious." I say then kiss her cheek.

"Oooh your all scruffy." She giggles and scratches my chin.

"I can shave if you want." I ask.

putting my arm around her as she continues to sit on my lap flipping through channels.

"No. I actually like it

"

"Good cause I wasn't going to shave its." I laugh. and she playfully slaps my leg.

Taylor POV

Me and Ed watched some random movie I found on TV and ordered a pizza. After eating we got tired so we both feel asleep on the couch. with my head on eds lap.

Ed wakes up I can feel him start to rub my head.

"How did I get so lucky to have you." He says softly I pretend I'm asleep . I love listening to his voice.

"I would love spend forever with you...but, I know one day you will probably find someone better..." He says softly.

" Its easier to express my feelings for you when your asleep... You make me nervous." He continues with. I get butterflies in my stomach.

you make me nervous.... I will never leave you.

I say in my head.

"Will you marry me?..... *laughs* ....yeah that would be the day wouldn't it? .....wow....someday of you being my wife....I'd love to see that." He grabs my hand. as I can feel a tear escape from my eyes. Ed is so sweet. He wants to marry? i then smile softly to myself. Does he always talk to me when I'm sleeping? 

I started to cry harder.

"Taylor did I wake you.". he says pulling my face up to look at him

"Why are you crying babe?." he wipes a tear with his thumb.

"A dream." I lied I didn't want him to think I was listening.

"About what?" he asks calmly .

"Us." I say.

"I have dreams about us every night.... good dreams." he says and rubs my cheek as I look up at him still resting my head on his lap.

"How's your lip?" I ask him.

"Better what about your arm? and knee." he asks.

"Sore but its fine."

"Good." he smiles.

"Ed?" I ask quietly.

"Yes love?". he asks.

as the room is only lit up by the light of the TV.

"I Love you..." I say . I reach out my hand to his face.

"I love you too.... More than anything.... I want to spend the rest of my life l

proving it to you." he says. and puts his hand on top of mine and kisses the top of it.

author's Note: How did you guys like this chapter? What do y'all think? I updated multiple times today. Because I had nothing else to do.

Please Vote and Comment what you think :)