chapter 110

Ed woke up early and saw Cameron was already up playing with his toys in his room. Ed quietly knocked on the door and peaked his head through.

'Cam? You hungry I'm gonna make some breakfast for mommy.' Ed asked. Cameron shook his head no and continued to play with his toys.

Ed walked into Alison's room she was still sleeping on her stomach with her head to the side and her thumb in her mouth. Ed looked at his precious baby girl and kissed her head. He walked down to the kitchen and cooked some Eggs and bacon and got Taylor her coffee ready. He grabbed the food tray and set everything up bringing it upstairs.

he saw that Taylor was still soundly asleep he set the tray on the night stand and sat on the edge of the bed by Taylor And rubbed her back.

'baby....' he said soflty. Taylor moaned and dug her head deeper into the pillow.

'Taylor... I made you breakfast...' He said and kissed her soft cheek. She turned to face him and stretched her body before she sat up right.

'thank you boo.' She said and kissed his noise while ed Brought her the food he made. She ate it super fast and Drank her coffee. he watched her eat The way she chewed was somehow cute to him. Her hair all messy No makeup on he loved her when she looked natural in the morning. She looks beautiful either way to him but, Something about the mornings he loves. Maybe its because he hasn't looked at her for 8 hours since they were both sleeping.

They talked a little bit while in bed when Cameron raced to the room and jumped on there bed. Ed grabbed him and started tickling him. While Taylor watched and had a big smile on her face. Then Alison started to cry so Taylor went to go pick her up gently since she was only about a month old and breast Fed her. She changed her diaper and put her in a cute sun dress and little pink bow it was a little big for her head but Taylor managed to make it work.