chapter 26

Taylor POV.

"You could have Told me harry!" I yell as he drives me back to my place.

"I wasn't thinking!." he fires back.

"I didn't want to sleep with you because I wanted the  person I gave mine too i wanted to be his first too." I tell him.

"What, and you think Ed is Pure! he's the last thing from it."

"Well its kind of late now isn't it." I say getting out of the Car and walking to my door Harry chases after me.

"Why are you so upset remember you have a Boyfriend" he says.

"Because Harry I would have done it with you! and I'm Upset because maybe I Still love you! but can't Do anything about it because I love him too!." I yell. not realizing what I  just said. I become frozen .

"Taylor.... "

he says coming closer. he grabs my head with his hands forcing me to face him.

"Taylor....I -" before he said anything I turn my head breaking from his grasp , opening my door then shutting it in his face. I slide down the door and bring my knees to my chest and Cry. why did you say it Taylor? do you mean it? do you still love him? I say to myself as I hear Harry's car leaving from my drive way.

I get up and brush myself off.

I can't stop thinking about what I said to him. its replaying in my mind over and over again.

I grab my phone and sit on my couch and go on twitter.

@taylorswift13: Very Confused.

I tweet out I go through my notifications and see dozens of Blogs of me and Harry today.

Taylor and harry Seen having an outing today.

Taylor Leaves Ed for Harry! details.

Harry styles NO longer a Single Band mate his new Chew toy , Taylor Swift?!

Is Taylor Feuding with Ed and Fires back by having Breakfast With his best Mate Harry Styles?!

and the list goes on and on... if only they knew the truth... but my publist is getting what she wants... Having me look like a bad person , The bad Person I'm not.

message from harry: Looks like its working.... People believe it. Taylor... I really am Truly sorry. My feelings for You were real , Still are and will never change.

why is he doing this to me I throw my phone on the other couch just wishing things were different.

Message to Ed: Come over now.

Message from Ed: On my way.

I need him now. I need to figure out my feelings.

after about 10 minutes of complete silence I can hear Ed car pull up.

He walks in a fines me on the couch.

"Aye Love what's wrong?" he asks sitting by me and putting his arm around me.

"I'm sorry Ed, I didn't want to do this. I didn't want to Hurt you."

I tell Him.

"Hey... its okay Taylor ... I know he means nothing to you." He says picking up my head to face him.

I grab his hand and lead him to my bed room. I think you know what happened from there.

everything else was a blur.

~~~~~~

I get up and grab my robe as Ed watches me .

I head to the rest room.

I look in the mirror and give out a smile. As I'm pulling back my hair I see mark on my neck.

"Oh no." I say . I have a hicky on my neck.

"Ed." I say walking back into the room as Ed is Getting dressed.

"Yes love?" he asks.

"What does this look like to you?" I say pointing to the spot on my neck.

"Looks like a Love Bite" he says.

"Yes! and I can't be seen with One!" I say in frantic.

"Okay okay just cover it up babe... I'm sorry."

"I need to go have dinner with harry tonight... I'm going to take a shower." I say and kiss his cheek.

"Wait..." he says pulling my hand.

"Huh?" I ask coming closer to him.

"You won't leave me will you? "

put my hands on his face and kiss him gentle.

I shake my head nodding No and Biting my lip then heading to the bathroom.

"I'll see you later I have to go ... I love you ." he says knocking on the door

"Wait!" I yell and quickly get out of the shower and wrap a towel around my body and open the door.

"What?". he asks as he looks at me .

"I want a kiss before you go." I tell him.

He kisses me and heads for the door. as I watch him exit.