chapter 60 Everything Has changed

Taylor POV.

"How bout that ring?"  I ask Ed as We are walking around in an empty mall.

"Your serious?." Ed gives me a shocked look of happiness.

"I'm serious.. I wanna be Your wife." I tell him giving him a smile. He looked around the mall to check if anyone was around and there wasn't. He got down on one Knee for the Second time and pulled out the same ring although it wasn't in a box it was in his pant pockets.

"Taylor Alison swift, will you do me the extraordinary honor of marrying me." he says with a smile.

My heart began to race as if it was the first he did this . I got teary eyed.

"Yes Ed, I will love to be your wife." I say with a big smile. He slips it on my finger gently and I put my hands on his face and kiss him. He then laces our fingers together and kisses the top of my hand as we continue to walk around looking at different stores.

"Legos in to the Lego Store." He says trying to be funny.

"Was I supposed to laugh?" I say in a serious tone. as he ignores me and just walks into the Lego store as if a kid was in a room full of candy.

"Sweet." He says as he sees a star wars Lego set up.

"Yeah yeah yeah , hurry up." I say as I fold my arms and just stand there watching him as he views all the Lego's . 

Ed bought some legos  and keeps talking about how he can't wait to go a play with them.

Then we pass by a guitar Store that was pretty busy.

we went inside and got asked for some autographs . Someone actually had me sign a guitar that they were holding that wasn't paid for they hadn't realized it so I bought it for them.

I say the most prettiest guitar it was an oak wood Guitar that was 12 strings and it was a pretty light brown ,  the worker let me play it as I started to strum just seeing how it felt a group of people were surrounding me so why not play a song.  Ed was busy Admiring his Lego Box anyways.

You were in collage working part time waiting tables left a small town never looked back I was a flight risk with a fear of falling wondering why we brother with love if it never lasts.

I finished the song as people clapped .

"That guitar is going to be worth a lot more now do you mind signing it? if your not buying it." the worker asks . I wasn't going to get it so I signed it and they made me take a picture with it.

then me and Ed decided to leave the mall as it was becoming crowded and we got something to eat from McDonald's.

~

~

~

~

"you and your leggos" I tell Ed as he sits on the floor by the couch building his Lego thing as I put my fingers through his hair watching him.

"Don't judge me." he says.

"I'm not."

"Yes you are" he says getting up as I lay on the couch he hovers over me.

he playfully kisses my neck.

"hmmm , You smell nice Ed." I tell him he smelt like usher Cologne.

" You smell like Taylor." He says as he still kisses my neck.

"That's because I'm wearing my Taylor perfume." I laugh. He stops and looks at me.

"uh.... your kinda beautiful ..." He says in a shy way I smile and giggle a bit because why should he be shy for telling me that .

"Kinda?.... thank you for saying that." I say with a giggle.

he sits down as I lay my legs on top of his lap . He grabs my hand and looks at the ring on it and smiles.

"This is for real." he whispers as if he is in shock.

"Yeah.. it is..." I smile.

"Will you be changing your last name or ?" he asks still holding NY hand slightly rubbing it.

" We both know I can't change my last name." I say.

"I know But , it doesn't hurt to ask." then he slightly leans over and kisses me.