chapter 29

Ed POV

I Should Kick Harry's ass for Kissing Taylor. He's no longer dating her this shouldn't be happening.

Ed: Are you going to tell me what happened ? why did you kiss her?

I ask Harry over the phone.

Harry: I'm not going to explain myself to you. I had her first Not you!

he yells back. Harry had a point.

Ed: She's not with you anymore she's with me! kiss her again and see what I do to you!

I threaten him. Harry is really getting under my skin.

Harry: I'm going to fight for her! I lost her once but, it won't happen again!

Ed: You lay a hand on her! I promise you'll be hearing from me!

I yell.

Harry: watch me. I'll be seeing her in 2 hours for our scheduled Lunch. watch the Media you'll be in for something.

then harry hangs up. leaving me Furious.

Taylor POV.

After last night I don't want to be With harry. I hate having to do this. Going out with him.

I'm ready just waiting for him .

I'm wearing Skinny jeans and a fox shirt with a coat over and oxford shoes. My hair pulled in a pony tail.

my door knocks I take a deep breath before opening it.

"Good morning."  he says. I walk right pass him with out saying a word. I can't even look at him right now. as I just get into the Car.

"I'm sorry." he says. in a baby tone.

I actually wanna laugh it sounded really funny in his British accent.

" Is that a smile I see creeping up on your face?" he says. in a little kid tone.

I push his arm playfully.

" Just drive " I say.

"Well that didn't last long." he says disappointed.

after about 10 minutes we pull up to a beach.

"What... why am I hear?". I ask very confused.

"If we wanna make this seem real... we can't just be out going to eat. I thought we could just talk."  he says I get off the car and we both take off our shoes and walk along side the sand as people watched soon paparazzi showed.

"I don't regret kissing you." he says. as he walks in front of me facing me walking backwards.

"Okay." I say as I cross me arms.

he walks on the side of me and grabs my right Hand and interlocks our fingers.

I just look down at it knowing its only for the cameras. But I know it means more to harry.

"This doesn't feel right." I say just thinking about Ed

"It feels right to me." He says . I give him a look and role my eyes.

"What?" he laughs.

"Your so weird." I say.

"I would rather kiss you. but, I know your Boyfriend." He gives a mocking tone.

"Like you care."

Harry ! Taylor look this way!

paparazzi start to scream.

"Come to one of my shows."

he asks.

"You can bring your boyfriend." he finishes off with.

"why would I want to do that?" I ask in confusion. ignoring The paparazzi.

"You showing up at one of my shows would really get the media going...and you'll be with your boyfriend."

"But everyone knew me and him are dating." I tell him.

"They think your dating me now so just bring him."  he gives a smile. I take a deep breath.

"Alright fine.."

"good."

we continue to walk on the beach hand in hand.

"See Taylor.. if we were dating this would be real... and I could kiss you."  he says out of no where.

" well , We're not so..." I let go of his hand.

"Come on tell me the truth if you weren't dating Ed , Would you have continued to kiss me last night?"

"I'm not answering." I tell him as I sit down in the sand.

"Taylor..." He says and sits next to me.

"I got this for you... a long time ago when we were dating." he pulls out  bracelet.

" Oh My... its beautiful."

its a sliver bracelet That says "My Future Wife. I will love you forever."

"Wait...." I say realizing what it says.

"I was..." he tells me.

I stand up in disbelief.

Harry was going to ask me to marry him.

"No. No. No. you weren't." I say very fast. and in shock.

"Yes I was." He then stands up.

And pulls out a box.

"See...." he says quietly opening a box. My eyes go wide.

"No. No. No". I stutter.

Its a beautiful ring.

"Now you know I am in love with you." He puts the ring back in the box.

"No. No . No." is all I can say. as I walk back to the Car. with my hands on my mouth.

"Taylor wait." He chases after me.

" Take me home." I say.

"Can we talk?" he asks.

"Take me home harry." I can feel my eyes water but I hold it in. The whole ride home was quiet . We finally get to my house. I get out of the car and don't say a word.

I quickly get inside. once I'm in side I start to breath very fast. and sweat.

"Ed.... Ed." I say very out of breath like if I was running for miles.

"Woah, what's wrong

" he asks pulling me hand and Taking me to the couch.

"Calm down. What happened."

He asks very concern.

" H-- Har-- Harry." I say I put my hands on my head as I lay on the couch trying to calm down.

"What did he do!! " Ed is angry.

"ring...." I manage to say.

"What?" he had no idea what I meant. I sit up right and Try to relax. I breath in and out very carefully .after a good 5. minutes of end calming me I relax a bit.

"Harry... Was going to propose..." I tell him.

Eds Face goes blank . Like if he was frozen... I then hand him the bracelet. He takes it and Stares at it Not saying a word.

The door bell rings I look our side and its harry.

"Its Harry..." I whisper.

Ed gets up and drops the necklace. I've never seen this Expression on Ed. He's Very Angry. He walks to the door.

"Let me get it.." He says in a very deep voice and veins popping out from his neck.