c

"what can I get you today miss swift?"

"I'll have the Carmel latte please."

I say with excitement , I feel good being on my own again I mean I can do things peacefully without the fighting or the jealousy or having to worry about if we should do this in public and its just less stressful .

I grab my coffee and sit at the table looking out the window watching the birds.

"Omg your Taylor Swift!" I turn my head to a young girl who looks around 15.

"Hey how are you?" she's so cute she shaking and I just love my fans when they get kind of freaked out when they see me is that weird?

"Awe your so sweet come here". I say with a giggle and get out of my seat to hug her she couldn't say anything.

"would you like a picture?". I ask her as she then hands me her iphone and I take the picture of us.

once the girl leaves I sit back down and thought I should just update twitter since I haven't done that in a while.

@taylorswift13 : Coffee? Check. Nice day? Check. Relax time? yes.

oh boy, Here comes Connor.

Connor: don't worry I'm not here to hit on you. I just want to say I'm sorry for that day I wasn't myself.

Taylor: Yeah well, you don't need to apologize I'm not with ed anymore...

I look at my coffee and spin it around a bit.

Connor: well, I'm sorry to hear about that.

Taylor: No your not isn't that what you wanted?

Connor: not if I'm seeing you sad about it Taylor... I know I'm young and stuff but I still care about you.

Connor was always mature for his age and that's a reason why we got along so well. but, I need a friend right now not a boyfriend.