chapter 75

Taylor POV

'Taylor you kissed him..' He says releasing me from my hug.

'What the hell was that?' he says in anger.

'Ed I was teaching you a lesson.' I say.

'No you dated him. He was your boyfriend and I knew that everyone knew that! Now you guys end and you think you can come back to me?!' He's very upset and angry I start to cry.

'Ed it was nothing. I did it because I saw pictures of you with any other girl' I say and stand up.

'NO! you cheated on me!... Yes I love you but , I'm not going to sit here and forgive you.' He yells.

'Ed I'm sorry!' I yell.

'No, Your not you like him! Go be with him I don't need you! I have been 2 months with out you and I can go a few more. Leave!' He says and points to the door. I went out side crying and that's when I noticed Toby was still out side and he never left. I sat on the steps of the hotel and cried. Toby rushed to me.

'Taylor , I'm so sorry... what did he do to you.?' he asks with concern.

'He told me he doesn't need me anymore.' I say Toby stood up .

'I'll be back.' He says and goes inside the hotel I didn't chase after him I kind of already knew what was going to happen. Then after a while Ed and Toby Both came out.

'Taylor I'm sorry...' Ed comes and sits beside me.

'Taylor its fine... I told him the truth.' Toby says and picks up my face with his hands. I look up at him. He gives me a look . A look I'd never seen from Toby. Then I felt something as I looked up at him... something I never felt before in my entire life. No no no! This can't be I refuse to believe that I love Toby. I thought I loved Ed but I didn't get this feeling before. Never in my entire life have I had this before. There both talking but I am not paying attention. my mind in somewhere else. My Heart is somewhere else. My tears faded . I guess everyone's right. You can't help who you fall in love with. Toby helps me up as so does Ed.

'Taylor I didn't mean to tell you I didn't want you... But , We do need space.' He says. My eyes are still on Toby's as I am still shocked.

'That's Fine Ed.' I say clearing my throat.

'I love you.' He says and kisses my cheek. 'I'm sorry.' he says in my ear.

He walks up the stairs and leaves Me with Toby. I'm still looking right into his eyes.

'What's wrong?' He says softly.

'Nothing... ' I say not wanting to believe that I love him . If this is what true love feels like... its amazing... But , I'm still gonna fight for Ed. Because after all this is a Sweeran story. ;)