chapter 6

Next Day.

Taylors POV

I wake up at its 7:00 AM I feel so sick.  my nose is plugged up and my throat is hurting. I can barley talk I wonder if eds up. I need medicine like Now! I have a show in 2 days.

I grab my phone from the night stand and dial up Eds number.

Eds POV

I hear my phone vibrate I check the caller 1D and its Taylor.

"hello?" I say.

"Ed? I need a favor". she's Says. she sounds Horrible her voice is so cracky she sounds so sick I could barley understand a word she said.

"Taylor You sound Horrible! I coming over right now with some medicine". I say very concerned.

"Thank you....that's what I needed". She says. I couldn't understand a word she said but I heard thank you.

"be right there bye." I say I hang up the phone get dressed and head to the store there are paparazzi following me and taking pictures as I walk in the store "Ed Ed!" they yell I ignore them grab some Medicine for Taylor and some soup. it cost 30$ for every thing I wanted to make sure I got her the good stuff. I walk out of the store to a whole punch of flashes.  I get in the car and drive to Taylors.

Taylor POV

I hear Ed pull up and open the door I am wearing an over sized sweater and some sweats with my hair up in a pony Tale my hair was curly but my bangs were straight.

I open the door and ed rushes in.

he kisses me on the cheek.

"How are you love?". he says checking if I had a fever.

"Not good." I say seating down the on couch.

"Gosh Tay you sound horrid Here take this". he says passing me a pill.and some water.

"Thank you". I say laying down.

ed comes sitting next to me I put my legs on his lap he rubs my feet.

"I'm so sorry Babe." he says rubbing my leg.

"For what?! its not your fault."

"I should have never took you out in the rain." he says I sit up and scoot next to him grabbing his hand. I could tell he felt really bad I don't want to see him like this.

"NO  Ed pl---". I then coughed I couldn't finish my sentence.

"I'm sorry". he says and he pulls me close to him and holds my hand I lay my head on his shoulder I am feeling so sick. I closed my eyes and fell asleep holding eds hand.

WOWOVER 100 Reads Thanks GUYS!!! you guys are awsome!!
please VOTE! :) also comment on what you would like to happen and I will try to add it to the story. I will be doing another update  really soon:)