chapter 69

Taylor POV

'So if you had to sum up your relationship right now what would that be?' the interviewer asked. Why did I come? I thought to myself not wanting to answer her question.

'You know. I...I...' I started to get chocked up a bit.

'Is it true that you and Ed Sheeran Have parted ways?'

'Uh.... Yeah... I just I kind of don't wanna talk about it.' I say I was turning a bit red not wanting to Cry .

then the fans starting to make a noise so I looked up at them.

'I'm not Being mean to her' the interviewer says.

'Don't ask her personal questions . she clearly doesn't want to talk about it.' a fan Yelled she was around 16 years old. I look up at her and smile.

'They clearly have your back Taylor.' He says.

'Leave her alone already... She's upset.'

'Leave Taylor alone'

'Love you Taylor you don't need to answer.'

all the fans just started to back me up this is why I love them.

'Alright I think were done Taylor. Have a nice day thank you for coming. ' he shakes my hand as I go in the audience and just start hugging my fans. And I begin to cry while holding one. as they all huddle around and hug me. Comforting me. Loving me.

~

~

~

I'm on twitter and I get a text from Karlie and lorde at the same time both to a link to YouTube. I view it and its a video of Ed At a club making out with some blonde girl.

When its gone playing I get a Text from Karlie 'I'm so sorry.' My heart broke into a million pieces just how it always did when I found out something about Ed.

'You need to get him back Taylor.' She says.

I told her I'm not that kind of person. But, Karlie made it clear that I should. But with someone who is willing to pretend with me. Then Toby popped in my head . My male Co star for my mine video. He's perfect Ed doesn't know him so he'll never see it coming and this is what he gets . He wants to play hard? I can play harder. I Called Toby and reminded him the time when he told me if I needed anything at all to call him, And that's exactly what I did. He agreed and said "We got this."