chapter 105

'Shh.... ' He whispered in Taylor's ear while he looked down and examined her.

'I should have waited for you...' He said biting his lip. Taylor couldn't do anything she knows if she did he would hurt her more than what he has done already. He then let her go and she ran away from him. Jake watched her run and went back to drinking his beer.

'Aye what took you so long.' Ed said putting his arm around Taylor. Taylor held one of her wrists with her hand trying to rub away the pain to him squeezing her.

'I - I was just talking to the kids don't worry I'm fine. I'm really tired can we go home?' Taylor asked.

~

~

~

'Woah , what happened?' Ed asks looking at Taylor's wrists that were no longer in the process of healing but , Getting worse.

'Nothing ed....' Taylor says moving her hands from his grip.

'Tell me now Taylor.' Ed was very demanding. Taylor looked at her wrists and knew she had to tell him.

'Jake...' She said softly.

'That bastard! why didn't you tell me he did this to you!?' Ed yelled.

'You would have caused a big scene and I don't want any drama in the media.'  Taylor pushed open the Car door once it stopped and went inside.

'You need to so something about this Taylor , He can't keep doing this to you.' Ed says  following Taylor in the house.

'You don't get it! if I tell the police or anyone he'll do something not worth living. He'll hurt me.' Taylor says her voice becoming weak towards the end. Ed walked up to Taylor and held her wrists rubbing them with his thumb. He looked up at Taylor and saw her eyes water. He held her face in his hands.

'I won't let him hurt you anymore...I promise...Okay. we won't tell no one for the sake of your safety but , if he does something like this again... I'll kick his ass.' Ed said and kissed Taylor on her forehead.

Author Note: Short chapter I know . I hadn't update all day today though so I had to update something.

Taylor on SNL tonight with Ed was so Cute!  [Maybe a future chapter situation? ]  No one makes fun Taylor Swift the Way Taylor makes fun of her self lol.