chapter 40

No POV

Taylor heads out to meet Ed at The Airport. Her Heart is racing all she wants is to kiss me. She hasn't seen him in almost a week. She's Craving Him. She keeps her guard Down as she's at the LAX airport. Keeping her glasses on and sweater with a hoodie on she soon spots a Ginger walking down this his Backpack. As soon as she sees him she runs in his arms.

"Ed!" She yells with joys.

Wrapping her arms and legs around him he spins her around gripping her tight.

"I missed you." He says putting her down and hugging her from the waste his heart is beating faster than a rave horse and he can't control it knowing he hasn't seen the one thing that keeps him breathing in almost a week.

He smells her and takes in her sweet smell of Passion fruits and Vanilla.

They release and soon enough Taylor's hood falls off and Ed kisses her. After removing her glasses so he could look in her beautiful eyes.

"I missed you so much!" Taylor grabs his hand and grips it tight while there body guard soon shows up and helps them get to the black SUV that waits for them outside with about 5 paparazzi.

"How was your show?" Taylor asks him . as they are on there way to Taylors house in LA

"Amazing! But , I'm glad I can see you again." He says wrapping his Arm around her shoulder.

"How's your arm and leg Taylor? I still haven't forgotten.". he says bending down looking at her knee.

"its better... actually I bumped into harry." she says shyly.

"What did he say?" Ed asks tensing up in his voice.

Taylor was a little bit afraid to tell him . She didn't want Ed to get upset with her.

"He told me he loved me..." She softly says.

"What did you say?".

"I walked away from him... I don't love him.".

Ed looks at Taylor and smiles.

They Are now in front of Taylors house. Taylor helps Him grab his bags from the trunk and They go inside. She puts down the bag and her and Ed begin to make out as soon as they Got there hand on each other. Ed led Taylor to the couch and laid her down. Kissing her deeply Taylor wanted to make love to Ed. But, it was that time of Month and she just didn't know to tell him but she had too.

"Ed..."  She says as ed kisses her neck.

He looks at her.

"I really really want to do this but, .... I can't." she says with her cheeks turning red.

"What do you mean you can't?." Ed is confused and raised and eye brow

"Well, Its Kind of a girl thing..." She says Sitting up right on the couch.

"Huh?" Ed says.

"Its that time of month.... Period." She says.

Ed finally got the point and he begin to pout . he wanted her so bad.

"I don't care bleed all over me... I just want to be close to you again." He says and leans in again but Taylor put her hand on his chest.

"Ed your gross.! " she playfully pushes him away.

"I'm being serious." He looks at Taylor trying to make a serious face but she can see right through it.

"You said you only wanna be close to me , This close enough for now

... ed I want to do it too , Trust me." She says assuring him She really wanted to she kissed him.

Author Note

Sorry I haven't uploaded Guys! My feed wasn't working so I couldn't see Comments or if people were reading.

But its fine Now! and I am back to my daily update:)

Comment/ Vote :)