;chapter 5

~3 weeks later~ Taylor POV

"I miss you! so much!" I yell in the phone.

"I miss you Taylor I want to hold you in my arms and kiss you!"

"I want it to be Friday already!" I moaned in the phone

"4 more days Babe 4 more days". he says "I miss you i need to go love I will talk to you later". he says

"Bye Babe!" I say and hung up the phone when get off the phone I Decide to check my twitter and tweet. I decided to tweet on how much I miss ed no one knows that me and him are together.

@taylorswift13: How is everyone? sitting alone staring at my cat, missing him.

I got a whole bunch of replies

@taylorswift13 OMG is TED real?

@taylorswift13 I love you so much please notice me!

@taylorswift13 just tweeted she missed him and @edsheeran just tweeted he misses her!  OMG save me!

That last tweet caught my eye. I quickly go on eds profile to see that he tweeted

@edsheeran Miss her and need her. if only I was a fish and could swim to her.

I laughed a little but then realized that he tweeted the same time I tweeted uh oh now people will find out.

~~~ 2 days later~~~~

I wake up and I get dressed and go to starbucks on my way I take pictures with fans and sign things as I am driving back home I get a text from Ed

"I have a surprise for you. Go Home."

as I pull up I see Ed!  I run to him and jump in his arms.

"Ed!!!" I scream "What are you doing here!" I jump in his arms and wrap my legs around him and he spins me.   "It doesn't matter" he says and kisses me passionately i rub my fingers through his hair I haven't kissed him in weeks!

He put me down and hugs me I pull away grab his hand and bring him in my house. we stand by the door inside my house. "I missed you so much! it feels nice to see your beautiful face again!" he says grabbing my face. I lean in and kiss him pecking his lips a whole bunch of times.

"I love you!". I say grabbing him into a hug and rest my head on his shoulder he wraps but his arms around my whole body saying "I love you Too Taylor more than anything in the entire world". I then look at him and smile.

~~~~6 hours later~~~~~~

its around 8:00 pm and I order room service I order and pizza for me and ed. when we are done eating ed sits on the couch and I sit by him he puts his arm around me and I throw my legs on him and he rubs my shoulder and i play with his hand and we just talk.

"so why did u come home ed?" I say playing with his hands.

"I couldn't stay away from you anymore....I just had to see those legs!". he said laughing

"Ed!!" I say smiling at him then throwing the pillow at him I then climb on top of him laughing

"My legs huh?! well guess what you won't be touching them" I say and stick out my tongue.

"We'll see"  he says with a smile and starts touching my leg. "didn't last very long" he says laughing with me still laying on top of him. I begin to kiss him he stops touching my legs and puts his hands on my waste. then puts his hand inside my back pocket on my shorts. I then get off of him.

"Nope". I say getting off of him

"What?" he says with a smirk

"Not happening". I say with my arms cross smiling.

He jumps off the couch and picks me up I start to laugh and he throws me on the couch and starts to tickle me. "ahh stop ed!" I saying in between laughs. 

"Let's get out of here." ed says getting off me and putting out one of his hands.

"Its raining outside ed". I say getting up fixing my shirt and jeans.

" doesn't matter let's go".  he says in his cute British accent taking my hand. We leave the house and its raining and its cold outside.

we go to the park that we went to when Me and ed first admitted our feeling to each other.  "haven't been here in a long time" I say looking at the lake. "I know. come on". he says getting out of the car in the pouring rain. I get out of the car not caring that its raining. ed Takes my hand and we walk away from the car he  places my hands around his neck. and his around my waste and we start swaying back and fourth in the rain.  "Ed theres no music" I saying giggling under my breath.  "there can be..." he says smiling and he start to sing. 

settle down with me cover me up
cuddle me in lay down with me and hold me in your arms.

He says as we rock back and fourth in the rain I begin to hum as sings the next verse

your hearts against my chest
your lips press to my neck. I'm
falling for your eyes but they don't know me yet.

it felt like a fairy Tale and I will never forget this moment.

"Ed?"  I say softly as I remove my arms from his neck. "is something wrong?". he says taking my hand. "No its just that My hair is really wet and I'm super cold".  I say with a smile rubbing my arms. "I'm sorry Taylor would you like to leave?". He says putting his arm around pulling me into him. "Can we go to the car we can still stay I don't feel like going home I like the air here I feel like I can escape from all the other stuff." "of course babe let's get to the car".  As we walk to the car I get in soaked and wet and ed turns on the Heater and shuts the door. I turn on the music very low but u can still hear it. "Taylor your hands are so cold". he says pulling my hand close to his cheek then kissing it. I move to ed in the drivers seat and sit on his lap with one arm around his shoulder as he holds me around my waste.  "Your so cold". he says with a giggle. "You are too this was your idea". So don't blame me I say with a giggle. ". "I like this position your in its um, very Taylor like".  he says looking around me.  "Its actually quite nice". I say playing with his messy wet hair.