chapter 84

Taylor POV

'look ed  , I have a giant bruise.' I lift my shirt and expose my purple and black bruise to Ed I don't understand how it even got that big it was like the size of a baseball. He looked at it and poked it . I looked at him with weary eyes.

'Uh... what are you doing.' I ask very weird out by his actions. He continued to poke my stomach I then laughed.

'Woah ,Babe you have a Toned gut.' He says I then laughed again. Laughing Made my stomach Get hard and Ed saw my soon to be Abs forming.

'How embarrassing , my girlfriend has a better toned figure than I do.' He says and pulls my shirt down then pulls me on his lap.

'You should start working out like I do.' I say and Slap his Belly.

'Ouch that hurt meanie.' He says with a baby tone and throws me on his shoulders.

'You might have abs but I'm still stronger.' he says and takes me to his room.

'Ed your pinching my butt.' I laugh as he then throws me on his bed both of us laughing. He climbs on top of me and kisses my neck.

'Ooo your getting all romantic' I joke.

'don't leave any marks on my neck.' I tell him as he was doing it rougher.

He stopped and just looked at me.

'okay...' he pouts and plays with my fingers. I pull his face near me and I suck on his neck.

'Ouch.' He yells because I bit him on purpose. I he pulls away and I giggle. 'oops sorry.' I say very sarcastic.

'ass.' he jokes and goes to the mirror to check his neck, which now had a blood mark

~

~

~

It was fun being back on the Ellen show. Of course she had pictures of me and Ed and Had pictures of his neck.

'What's that?' she points to the picture of his neck. I became very Red knowing that now my fans will know that I Suck on Eds neck.

'That's a mark of some sort.' I look down at my nails.

'We know what your doing.' she jokes even though she was 100% right. We have our moments of rated R situations.