chapter 79

Ed POV

Lately has been nothing but Stress  I can't sleep or focus right knowing that I don't have Taylor anymore.  She's with some guy that I don't even know. I need to see her . I need to talk to her. I didn't mean anything I said when I had told her I didn't need her.

~

~

~

Its 7:45 PM I'm on my way to Taylors house to talk to her and figure out what she really wants. I take a deep breath before I get off the Car. I quietly walk up the steps to her door and knock twice.

Then Taylor opens it.

'Ed...?' she asks with a surprised face.

'can I come in Taylor?' I ask she looks behind her as if she was making sure know one was here.

'Uh sure...' she says and opens it all the way.

'If he's here then I won't bother.' I say.

'No, Me and Him aren't together anymore....It didn't feel right.' she says as I walk in. Hearing her say that gave me strong hope inside and maybe me and Taylor could finally get back together I miss her so much.

'so what do you need?' she asks tucking her hair behind her ear.

'my girlfriend back.' I say with no hesitation.

'I don't know Ed , I'm doing fine on my own I've been single for almost 2 months'  She says with no emotion .

'Taylor its only been 3 weeks...' I say trying not to cock a smile but , it was funny.

'Oh geez , ' she says in embarrassment.

'See your just as messed up as I am.' i say , making my way to the couch.

'Uh No your more messed up then I am eddie.' She says then laughs.
Eddie? haven't heard that in a while.

'I miss you ...' I say looking into her eyes trying to figure out her feelings.

she takes a deep breath. 'Your not going to give up are you?'

'You know me very well,' I say as I look to her and she has a smile on her face. I peck her on the lips, As if we were normally dating.

She looks at me with a smile.

'What do you say?' I ask gesturing with my hands and shrugging my shoulder.

'Just promise me something.' She says giving me her pinkie .

'anything.' I say.

'Never leave me.... Ever..' She says getting emotional.

'Never Taylor... I'll stay with you forever.' I say and lock her pinkie with mine giving her this promise . I bring her into a hug and hug her tight not wanting to let go.