-16-

Kellin's cheerleading outfit^

Unfortunately, Danielle was the cheer captain, so I had to put up with her shit. I was only apart of the squad because Halsey and Melissa was in it. Hayley decided to drop out and just take p.e. Because she said she couldn't stand Danielle anymore. I just sucked it up for Halsey and Melissa though. Currently, I was stretching in my cheerleading outfit. There was going to be a small pep-rally today, and we were going to cheer.

"Ew, it's you." I heard someone say. And looking up, I saw that it was Gee Way. I rolled my eyes at her, and Danielle laughed with her, and so did Jessica, who was right beside her. It wasn't worth it, I just wanted to have a good time. So I stayed mute.

Jessica then cocked her head, "by the way, you aren't allowed to cheer at the Pep-rally tonight," said Jessica, she played with her fingernails.

I got up off of the floor, crossing my arms, "why not?!" I said, getting pissed off.

Danielle giggles, "look at your uniform, and then look at ours, we changed the colors for our cheer uniforms. They're no longer black." She said.

Danielle's uniform was purple, Jessica's pink, and Gee's blue

Danielle's uniform was purple, Jessica's pink, and Gee's blue. For pep-rallies we were allowed to switch up the colors since it wasn't an actual game. But i scoffed, "how come I never got a text or call, informing me about all this?" I asked angrily.

Jessica laughed, twirling her blonde hair, "oh..oopsies.." She said, chewing her gum and blowing a bubble, only to pop it. Wait, so this meant I void my cheer tonight? What the fuck. I was beyond pissed. I dropped my Pom-poms, and stormed past them. No point in performing or going over my dance moves anymore. I didn't tell my friends why I left practice so early, so I went home. My mom was there, and she asked me what was wrong but I told her not to worry about me, and I went up to my room. Suddenly, I got a text from Melissa.

Mel💋: Kellin where are youuuu?(((; I bet you're making out with Vic

And then another one from Halsey.

Itshalseybitch: um hoe did you leave??? 😂😝

I ignored both text messages. I didn't want to ruin their fun by telling them what happened, they'd probably come over and quit the pep-rally, too. I was sort of sad, actually. I wanted to go only because I knew Vic would be there, he's on the football team. Vic was in my thoughts a lot recently. I thought about the fight we had at the costume party, that was intense. I'd never seen him so emotional. He acted like it never happened, though. We were still friends. I sighed, as I opened up the app Instagram and decided to stalk his page. I scrolled down his feed, and stopped at one picture from s month ago, when school started back up. I laughed.