-34-

Kellin's outfit^ also, HOLY FUCKING MOTHER OF HELL THANK YOU SO MUCH FUCKBOY JUST HIT ONE THOUSAND READS LIKE SJKSSKKSISJSKSKSKKDKD I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT THERE'S HELLA MORE DRAMA COMING UP THIS STORY ISN'T OVER BUT AHH THANKS SO MUCH AND THANK YOU ...

Kellin's outfit^ also, HOLY FUCKING MOTHER OF HELL THANK YOU SO MUCH FUCKBOY JUST HIT ONE THOUSAND READS LIKE SJKSSKKSISJSKSKSKKDKD I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT THERE'S HELLA MORE DRAMA COMING UP THIS STORY ISN'T OVER BUT AHH THANKS SO MUCH AND THANK YOU FOR VOTING/COMMENTING I TRY TO RESPOND TO ALL JUST THANKS SO MUCH FOR BEiNG ACTIVE kUST Ghsjsksjskksskkskdidhxhsj I'M FANGIRLINGGgGgGgsha
Kay, done.
~~~~

Hayley and I had breakfast already at the campsite and I rushed away quickly. I didn't want to see Vic just yet. Also, I was wearing a really long cardigan to cover up all the marks he'd given me along my arms and stomach. The ones from my legs had faded. I loved the marks so much, they were like a reminder of last night and just thinking about how vulnerable I was to him gave me the chills. Because I wasn't a vulnerable person until he kissed my shoulder and made me melt like a fucking Popsicle. Hayley and I were walking to the waterfall in peace, until she stopped me.

"He fucked you, didn't he?"

I looked at her in embarrassment, "uh..pft. What and ever..y-you don't know what you're talking about. I'm..uh let's just go." I said, as I then started to walk, but she grabbed my hand.

"Oh no you don't. And..Kellin? When you got here, your nails were light soft pink. Now they're black. You don't wear black unless it's a special event because you think that color is too hardcore. Someone painted this for you. Oh, and if he didn't have sex with you, explain to me why you're limping with every step you take?" She asked me smartly, giving me a sweet smile.

I sighed, she knew me so well. But I then giggled, linking our arms together, "okay, okay it was the best thing ever.." I spoke.

She squealed, "oh my god I knew it!" She turned to me, "was he big or small?"

"Ha! Small? He's hella big.."

She then laughed, "keeper. He totally painted your nails." She told me in a singsong voice.

I shook my head, "yeah, if he decides to come out. I don't understand what's the hold up. Some of his friends are gay and they're on the football team so it makes no sense."

She shrugged, "maybe he's scared of being judged? I mean after all don't you judge him all the time?"

I thought a bit, "hm? No I don't." She was being ridiculous.

"Umm, yes you do. You get mad at him whenever he fucks up or you when you fuck up and you make him apologize." She told me.

I huffed, I didn't want to believe that, "okay, okay whatever floats your boat.." I mumbled, "but what about you and Oliver? He's atting you on all my pictures."

Hayley looked flustered, "eh, he wants to hookup when we get back."

"Do it, do it, do it-"

"But I want him to ask me out to our next dance coming up! I kind of want to save myself for the right time."

I nodded, thinking of last night, "that's probably the best thing to do." I said as we arrived to the waterfall. It was beautiful and spilling out from the rocks,

 There were two canoes off to the left side and we decided to get in them and soon enough, we were floating on the waters

There were two canoes off to the left side and we decided to get in them and soon enough, we were floating on the waters. We chatted about nothing in particular but I liked Hayley's company anyway. That was, until we heard a loud "woo!" Coming from the forest.

Hayley and I both turned our heads towards the sound, and I saw Vic, and Austin jump into the water. They made such a huge splash, and hot water all inside our canoe.

"Oh my god!" I shrieked, when the water hit my hair.

As Vic rose to the surface with Austin it took everything in me to glare at him instead of drooling. He just smirked, as he swam closer to the boat, as did Austin, "miss me?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes, looking at Hayley, "you guys are such boys."

Vic then started to swim around our canoe and so did Austin, "hear that, Aus? Kellin said he misses me."

I tried to frown but it turned into a giggle, "what and ever.."

"What and everrr."

Hayley laughed at us, "so are you two a thing now?" She asked out loud as he kept on swimming backwards with his eyes closed, I shot her a warning glance.

Vic scoffed, "n-nah..why would you think that?"

Something in me deflated. Are you fucking kidding me? I wasn't mad or angry, just upset and let down. Hayley sighed at me, as she spoke, "no reason."

I told her that I wanted to get out of the canoe and she nodded and agreed with me, but I suddenly looked up in shock. We were away from the surface? Oh god, we're going down. I shook Hayley violently, "we're going down another waterfall we didn't set the anchor!" I yelled, getting both Vic and Austin's attention. Vic had tapped Austin and they started swimming towards us but it was too late, we'd reached the edge.