-61-

Jaime's pool^
ALSO HOLY SHIT THE BOOK JUST HIT THREE THOUSAND READS I AM LITERALLY SO HAPPY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VOTING AMD COMMENTING IT IS PROBABLY GOING TO BE ENDING AROUND CHAPTER SEVENTY THREE BUT STILL I LOVE EVERYONE SM RN YOU DO NOT EVEN KNOW JUST JSJSKAJAJSJISNSNJAKjavajiaisijsjqiq

alright, I'm done^

Kellin's switmsuit^

Kellin's switmsuit^

I sighed, as I watched everyone dance around the pool,

Everyone looked so happy and like they were having a good time but I was upset at not Vic, but the one and only, Danielle

Everyone looked so happy and like they were having a good time but I was upset at not Vic, but the one and only, Danielle. What she was doing was so crazy and the more and more she kept doing at this, the more Vic was going to try and act responsible for a child that isn't his. It stresses me out so much-

"Hi Kellin," spoke a person.

I looked up from the drink I was drinking, and I saw Melanie. Instantly I felt bad, "oh, um..hey Mel. I'm sorry that I couldn't make it to your dog's funeral.." I trailed off.

She looked at me,

"It's fine..she'll be resting in peace."

"Dying is sort of like a gift, anyway.." I mumbled.

She looked up at me, eating a slice of pizza, "what?"

I sighed. I had to tell someone about this. What I liked about Melanie is that she never really engaged in gossip so she didn't know what was happening most of the time. She was one of the few girls who actually were cheering on the squad because they liked cheer.

"So you know how Danielle's pregnant-"

She choked on her pizza, spitting it out, "what and what now?"

I laughed slightly, "don't tell anyone. But anyways, you know how she broke up with Vic?"

Melanie looked at me confusingly, "she did? They seem really close to be honest."

I sighed, "I'm getting there. So..well Danielle's pregnant, except the baby isn't Vic's, but she manipulated Vic into thinking this, and threatened me to not tell him."

"What's she threaten you with?"

I looked at her, and crossed my legs, "well, um..remember Oliver's crazy party like two weeks ago?"

"Nope, I didn't go I had to babysit."

"Oh, well I sort of went crazy and made out with a bunch of boys there and Danielle caught all of it on camera and she has the photos. And so if I tell Vic she's going to send them to him and then he'll really be mad. Like you haven't seen my boyfriend when he's upset I mean when I get upset it's crazy but when Vic gets upset? Oh god no..I think when he gets upset he gets like that because he's generally a chill person but all it takes is for one thing to piss him off and push him over the edge and..-" I stopped, "sorry I'm ranting.."

She then gave me a giant hug, "Kellin it's fine you're just worried. And whoah,  I didn't know Danielle could be so mean."

"Yeah, yeah she's a casual bitch."

Melanie laughed, "well if you call other people Bitches it only makes it okay for them to call you one back," Melanie said, " here's the thing. What Vic is going through matters more than some silly pictures from a party when you weren't in your right state of mind. I think you should actually tell him instead of keeping secrets like this. I mean, isn't that why you guys broke up for like two days? Secrets."

Melanie was making so much sense and I wanted so badly to tell Vic, I just didn't want to loose him, "but what if he doesn't want anything to do with me, anymore?" I asked, "he's like that. He'll leave once he feels like he isn't wanted anymore even though he wants you back."

She then rubbed my shoulder, "Kellin if you don't tell him now she'll just keep on manipulating him."

"True."

"Kellin?"

"Hm?"

"When's the next time you'll be seeing Vic?"

"Well..two days from now at my mom's wedding."

"Oh my god she's getting married?!" Melanie squealed, I nodded with a bright smile.

"Oh my god I know right! I have in mind this cute pink dress but I don't know..I think I want to wear a suit.."

She looked at me shocked, "you? King of sass, wearing a suit?"

I giggled, "yeah..it'll be a change. I'm just feeling it,  I don't know."

She smiled again, "aw well that's great," she shook her head, "but anyways, tell him."

I sighed, "I will.."